Thread: video format compatibility of Samsung galaxy note

video format compatibility of Samsung galaxy note

Hi, is there anybody here having idea about the phone I have referred in the title, because I am planning to have this phone for myself and that’s why I wanted to know about the fact regarding the mobile, its video format compatibility and its specification and in short everything regarding the phone.

And the most import thing is like the comprises gingerbread I think, so whether is it possible to install the newer ICS update in the phone?

Re: video format compatibility of Samsung galaxy note

i am not sure whether the phone will support the newer android update or not but still we are also expecting the same thing from the mobile.

And as far as videos are concern the device will be able to support all the usual video codec such as MPEG4/ H.263/ H.264/ DivX, Xvid, WMV, VC-1 and etc.

when I was referring the same I came to know about the hardware specification of the phone that I have mentioned in below that you can see:

Specification:

Network supported: 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100

Dimensions: 146.9 x 83 x 9.7 mm

Display : Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with Gorilla Glass display.

Memory : 16GB/32GB storage, 1 GB RAM

Ports : v2.0 microUSB, 3.5mm audio jack,

Camera: 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash

CPU: Dual-core 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor,

GPU: Mali-400MP

actually I am expecting the firmware update because see though you have named so many codec but still there are so many which is remaining isn’t it ? and I am hoping as if the device firmware gets updated it would be able to play more codec. And this is the fact that made me think actually about the firmware update.

But still as mentioned above, after seeing the specification I can surely assume that the device will support the newer update, because if you look at the hardware specification and its potential you’ll come to know that the device comprised with far much immersive hardware.

for further information about the product you can simply visit here, as this is a official website of a product having all the possible information.

exactly, I would say I am agree with you.

But another thing that you should be aware is like phone is not the big deal but the operating system that it comprise is the big deal, thus as this phone is having Gingerbread that’s quite good for the smartphone. And there are multiple applications rather players available in the android market that will enable you to play almost each and every kind of videos in the phone. So as far as video compatibility is concern according to me there isn’t anything that we need to worry about.