Thread: Does remote app supports macros on Sony Tablet S

Does remote app supports macros on Sony Tablet S

I use this Sony Tablet S tablet pc and now I want to use the remote application onto this tab. Does this application support macros? If yes, then please describe more about it. I am waiting your valuable reply. Thanks in advance any help.

Re: Does remote app supports macros on Sony Tablet S

I have a harmony remote too, but there's currently no option in the tablet remote software to set up events. The design works very well, the universal remote control facility is a stroke of genius but I am not seeing any such kind of option that remote app supports macros on to this Sony Tablet S tablet. I hope that in future this type of facility available on firmware of this tablet pc.

No. The remote software is the simplest remote function. This is the confirm information and I personally check it. There is no such kind of option available onto this android based tablet pc. It does not support macros (also known as Activities). Some great games and a handy universal remote app present on to this tablet but none of them provide support facility. . The industrial design is smart, and the software refinements are both practical and restrained. Hence I hope that in future version of this tablet firmware provide such type of facility and then you can easily do such necessary task onto your tab. Currently there is no such option available onto it.

For more information you can contact the official site expert person. They help to you for solving your complicated type of problem. Hence take some valuable advice and follow the necessary steps to do this task but I am think that this is possible on such tab. You can also check it on manual of this tab.