Thread: Sony Tablet S 16GB or 32GB?

Sony Tablet S 16GB or 32GB?

Hi, I am about to buy Sony Tablet S for myself, but I am quite confused about the product as when I was searching about the same I came to know about two different models having different capacity of storing the data. So is it worth spending 100$ more for another one? What could be the practical difference between the same? Moreover, apart from the size what could be the difference in both the device? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Sony Tablet S 16GB or 32GB?

I would rather prefer 32GB apart from 16GB because the thing is like I need to store more data on the device and that’s why it would be ok! Still it is been exclusively depends on yourself whether to get which one, according to me you should try to get the one which is better for you. If you are about to store more data then it would be very good for yourself. And off course the major advantage is like you can use it as a portable device for storing data.

Having same opinion as the above user because see according to me 16GB is not enough nowadays because the thing is like if you store movies in the mobile with higher resolution it will occupy almost all the space and you’ll not be able to store more data in your device.

Apart from the size there isn’t any more difference between the two device, you can check it here itself.

- Exactly, apart from size there is no difference between the devices, as when I was seeing the same I came to know that all the hardware’s in the devices are almost same. Moreover, If you are willing to spent 499$ then what is the problem spending more 100$. Because you might be thinking that 16GB is quite enough but after sometime you’ll surely need more capacity in hardware and for that you’ll have to pay more afterwards, and that’s doesn’t make sense spending the same amount rather more amount afterwards, and with this concern according to me 32Gb would be better to have and it is worth buying.

if you are wanted store more data on the device then 32GB would be fine, but If you are about to make use of device as an secondary use only nothing entertaining then it would be fine to have 16GB, after all that’s also enough.

I have heard that with 16GB version it will only offer 8.9GB of storage because other space will occupied by the system itself, don’t know exactly about this, but have heard so many time about the same. In addition, with this concern I would say you should go with another model having 32Gb of capacity. The actual reason is like if you got the 16Gb’s tablet you’ll not be able to make use of whole memory capacity and the device will surely need more capacity.