Thread: Tethering Sony Tablet S with HTC T-Mobile g1

Tethering Sony Tablet S with HTC T-Mobile g1

I use this Sony Tablet S and I want to connect it to the HTC T-Mobile g1 mobile phone for accessing internet facility. I’ve used a couple of different methods to tether my T-Mobile G1 to my computer for internet access on my Sony tablet s, but it goes failure. Here I want to tether onto it and hence need some best way to do this task. Then help me to do this task. Thanks for any help to do this tethering task.

Re: Tethering Sony Tablet S with HTC T-Mobile g1

Make sure you have no apps running on your tab and if it happen then try the below process to perform this tethering task. Hence try this below process and check the result onto your tab with this mobile phone. The process is as follows:
    • Go to Android Market on T-Mobile G1 and look for PdaNet and it you found, install it properly.
    • Then connect it with tab and make sure that default connectivity driver already installed onto this tab.
    • Confirm USB Debugging is on. If not then you need to turn it ON.
    • Then in T-Mobile G1 go to Menu-> Settings > Applications > Development and ensure USB Debugging.
    • Then next process is to be downloading and install the PdaNet Desktop Client and use it for connection purpose.
    • Follow the on screen instruction to do this attachment.
    • After connecting this tab with Smartphone you need to Open PdaNet application and enable USB Tether option onto it.
    • Right click on new black phone icon in bottom right of application taskbar and tick Connect.

This process works to do this simple tethering task in correct manner.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Make sure you have no apps running on your tab and if it happen then try the below process to perform this tethering task. Hence try this below process and check the result onto your tab with this mobile phone. The process is as follows:
    • Go to Android Market on T-Mobile G1 and look for PdaNet and it you found, install it properly.
    • Then connect it with tab and make sure that default connectivity driver already installed onto this tab.
    • Confirm USB Debugging is on. If not then you need to turn it ON.
    • Then in T-Mobile G1 go to Menu-> Settings > Applications > Development and ensure USB Debugging.
    • Then next process is to be downloading and install the PdaNet Desktop Client and use it for connection purpose.
    • Follow the on screen instruction to do this attachment.
    • After connecting this tab with Smartphone you need to Open PdaNet application and enable USB Tether option onto it.
    • Right click on new black phone icon in bottom right of application taskbar and tick Connect.

This process works to do this simple tethering task in correct manner.
    This is the process that will be work if the application works correctly onto your tablet. Otherwise it will be gives problem. Hence I suggest to you for do proper PdaNet Desktop Client application installation process onto this tab. This is the best thing to do this tethering task. After finishing this tethering task you can able to do sharing the Internet connection of an Internet-capable mobile phone with this tab or vice versa.

Wi-Fi sharing facility of this mobile phone is able to do this task. Hence wifi do major process onto this tethering task. Without using wifi we can’t do this process. hence you need to first check that the wifi connection has been properly work or not. If it is not work properly, you need to use troubleshooting process and fix this wifi issue. Then only you can able to fix this issue with the help of such PdaNet applications.

You can also use Easytether application onto this system. This application is being present on the android market. You need to first locate this application on android market. Then download and install it onto your tab as well as mobile phone. Hence try this simple process and then connect your tab with this mobile phone using Wi-Fi facility. Then using such application perform tethering task.

June Fabrics Technology launch PdaNet line of tethering applications let users turn a wide variety of Smartphone’s into external modems. Tethering enables you to go online from your laptop or PDA using your cell phone as a modem. The same kind of process is done by this application. Hence I recommended to you for use this PdaNet and get internet accessing onto your tab. This is best way for you to enable the internet connection onto wifi connectivity portable devices. Hence try this and check what result arriving onto your tab. I hope result is to be positive.

You cannot perform this if you updated your phone to the new RC30 update. Hence I humbly request to you that first do the update firmware task onto your mobile phone and then try this combination. I have experience about it and hence I suggest you this task.

For those who do not what tethering is, this HTC T-Mobile g1 new Smartphone can be used as a modem for their laptop: this feature is on its way. Then only by using such mobile phone as a modem we can able to access internet onto tab by connecting it to the mobile phone via wifi. This tethering allows users to make use of the G1's 3G cellular-wireless access with other devices. I found pdanet tablet beta and it works great. I think this is the best way to do this task. Hence try this and get proper result onto your tab.

You can also use similar type of application onto your mobile phone and do this tethering task. Especially the android market provides such third party application. You need infrastructure tethering which this apparently does. You need to download and install such applications properly. To get wifi tethering to work on your Tablet you need to enable wifi-encryption. To get it to work you need to press menu while in the app and go to settings. Then only you got correct result. Remember these things at the time of doing this tethering task.

If you have facing any problem to do this tethering task then you can contact the official site expert person. The official expert regularly works on this type of concept. Hence it’s best way to get experience of such expert person. Using such experience person information we can easily do this type of tethering task in proper format.