Thread: Can i have 7zip for HTC Amaze 4G?

Can i have 7zip for HTC Amaze 4G?

Hi, I am a amaze 4G user as I have bought the phone some time ago but still I am unaware about some of the services and feature of the phone thus it would be better if someone tell me about the same where I am exactly doubted.

Actually I was thinking whether could be any such application through which we can have compression for the mobile content and thus we can store more content, as mentioned in the title, 7Zip is one of the good software for PC, so is it available for mobiles as well? Thanks for any suggestion guys.

Re: Can i have 7zip for HTC Amaze 4G?

No there is not any such software made for the mobile, rather I would say for android mobile yet and we might have to wait for any such apps for sure.

Though I am agree with the above user but still the software that you have mentioned is available for the phone but only for windows mobile, but still as mentioned above we need to wait till any such apps get released.

you can have another option here as well, I mean to say there is a way through which you can access you data which is actually compress, now you might be thinking that how the data could be compressed but see first of all you just have to compress the data through any software from your PC. And then there are various software for the phone through that you can simply access those file In the mobile as well, no matter which operating system is running in the mobile but still we need to have that particular software installed in the phone.