Thread: BlackBerry Curve 8250 Wifi Problem

BlackBerry Curve 8250 Wifi Problem

I’ve recently brought a new blackberry curve 8250 and want to connect to a wifi. My blackberry browser can see a home network but not able to connect it. I had tried to set all the necessary setting and connection option but nothing has happen. I’ve also search on internet and try to follow the steps but nothings work for me. I need your help, please suggedt me how should I connect to a wifi. Please help me.

Re: BlackBerry Curve 8250 Wifi Problem

Try to check your lan connection setting by logging into the control panel. Try to change your band and find other compatible band. If you are running 802.11.*N* then this could be a problem because your blackberry support 802.11.*G* and 802.11.*B*. try to find out the issue by contacting your service provider. They will suggest you the entire procedure for connecting to a wifi network. They will help you in much better way.

I think you have not done proper connection setting, you have to go in control panel and check for required connection setting. If you think you have all the connection setting then try to check the connection by ping command. Check that your usb cable is properly connected to a computer port or not. If you tried all things and still don’t find the solution then contact your service provider or service center of your product they will definitely help you.

You need to open the home page of router which is 192.168.1.1 and set the security to wep and then enter the security key from your blackberry curve 8250 and save the settings. This setting should work for you. If not work then try to check your connection setting in control panel. You can also visit to a service center of your blackberry or your service provider of your network they will help you in much better way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa k View Post
    I’ve recently brought a new blackberry curve 8250 and want to connect to a wifi. My blackberry browser can see a home network but not able to connect it. I had tried to set all the necessary setting and connection option but nothing has happen. I’ve also search on internet and try to follow the steps but nothings work for me. I need your help, please suggedt me how should I connect to a wifi. Please help me.
    It is very simple, i just tried & it works, add SSID manually, than select PSK for security connection type (if your modem or router transmits WAP signals), than add the password than save. it will start connecting. for web browsing you have to select in advance options, brouser hotspot browser to brouse net on mobile