Thread: Does Nokia X3-02 supports Symbian anna

Does Nokia X3-02 supports Symbian anna

Symbian Anna seems to me a very good version of Nokia’s OS. I have seen it in Nokia N8 and I really liked it. The Homescreen doesn’t look much good but the other features in it are very useful. However in my case I am not using the Nokia N8 but I own a nokia x3-02. So I am eager to get Anna in my mobile. So do you think that it is possible?

Re: Does Nokia X3-02 supports Symbian anna

Symbian Anna brings new icons as well as numerous user interface improvements. Web Browser has been improved by vigorous hand, and the portrait-style QWERTY keyboard, finally gets Symbian.

Nokia’s touch and type device X3-02 got a negligible firmware bring up to date currently.
    • You don’t anticipate whichever latest experiences through this minor firmware update of your mobile phone.
    • As Changelog of the Nokia X3-02 Firmware Update edition 05.68 is pretty little
    • Performance developments
    • Steadiness improvements b
    • You can update your firmware by the use of Nokia Software Updater otherwise Over The Air Facility obtainable within your device.

Nokia trying really hard to build back some lost confidence. New Symbian 3 smartphones are just one weapon in their arsenal. The second is the use of touch screen phones, the composition feature called Touch and type. S40 has never before been a part of the business to touch, but the X3-02 is here to change all that.

You have the right to remain skeptical. Itself is not a healthy skepticism is welcome - only in this market may not have enough space to re-touch feature phone. And it is a S40 phone at that. But you know what - Nokia X3-02 does not listen to the skeptics. It's a phone, a glass is always half full. Half of the full touch-screen and a half full of keys.

Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type is not based on the touch screen only, but looks and charm too. It has four different colors, and the keyboard is restored. That's right, Nokia refuses to give up on good old number keypad, and it is an essential partner for X3-02.