Thread: How to configure Streaming in Nokia C2-00

How to configure Streaming in Nokia C2-00

I am looking forward for a proper Streaming Setting in order to stream videos from the YouTube in Nokia C2-00 mobile. Whilst playing YouTube video cell phone says no file found. Does anyone see this error in Nokia? I don’t have any idea about it and even I don’t know how to troubleshoot it.

re: How to configure Streaming in Nokia C2-00

So the Nokia does have a video player and the appropriate streaming. The latter only works in online mode - and can quickly go into the money. In addition, the display for viewing long movies is quite small. Without problems, you can instead at the Nokia up to 1.5 megabyte video that corresponds to a movie length of four minutes. Smaller videos of up to 15 seconds in length, the user can send the same problem via multimedia message.

In order to use YouTube for Mobile, you must have the appropriate access points for streaming video and Internet access from YouTube will be determined individually. If you want to use Wi-Fi for faster streaming or your data network supports RTSP streaming video, you have the appropriate Wi-Fi access point to select each individually.

Yes, as an access point for streaming video, of course, I chose the name of my wireless network. Unfortunately, still without success. The problem of wireless video content to stream the video player still exists. Streaming audio on the Nokia Internet Radio or TuneWiki works smoothly. Seems to be a problem in the Nokia Video Player to be.

For Nokia devices, it works like this:
    • From the main menu of your mobile phone "system"> "Program -" Man ">" YouTube ".
    • Select the appropriate default access point.
    • Jump the main menu of your phone to the menu item "Programs" or "Media" and select the RealPlayer icon.
    • Select "Options"> "Settings"> "Connection"> "Network".
    • Select the appropriate default access point. Depending on your phone and mobile provider has this to YouTube with the selected access point match or differ from this.

• First Go to the media and look for Media Player.
    • Second Understanding Media Player, select Settings streaming.
    • Third Active connection settings ie. Maxis WAP 2.0.
    • 4th Select Edit connection settings, go to Connection Settings.
    • 5th Under Connection, select Settings, proxies.
    • 6th Disable the proxy.

The program core player it probably also for other smartphones, and sometimes also for Windows Mobile devices. I would be highly interested to hear your opinions how the streaming works in this configuration on these devices.

Re: How to configure Streaming in Nokia C2-00

I've already seen the phenomenon, but to me was of the opinion that the countries related to firewall settings on my wireless router. Probably holds the video player to the required UDP port open (normally close the firewall ports for incoming UDP packets, after about a minute, if no data to go through the same port). I'm not bothered drum, but maybe it would help figure out the port range in the router's firewall and release when you want to risk it (yes, it usually has a meaning that ports are blocked).