Thread: Getting faulty receive time in text message on Nokia E72

Getting faulty receive time in text message on Nokia E72

Hi I'm an unprecedented user to Nokia E72, nevertheless i retain been using Nokia phones for about 5 years forthwith. During I entertain a manual word though my e72 was switched remote, it doesn't register the specific pace the sender sent the wire. Rather it reveals the duration the passage missive received Hi I'm an unprecedented user to Nokia E72, nevertheless i retain been using Nokia phones for about 5 years forthwith. During I entertain a manual word though my e72 was switched remote, it doesn't register the specific pace the sender sent the wire. Rather it reveals the duration the passage missive received the dispatch received at 12.01am rather the proper time whereas my friend sent me the note at 11pm. I permit checked this beside different Nokia phones example 6630 moreover so on. In them it exhibits the compel clock the sender sent the wire....what's vice in my Nokia E72 How can i chastise it..??

Does anyone help me on this

Re: Getting faulty receive time in text message on Nokia E72

Ok open message and then select the options you scroll the list in the box sees the details of the message this gives you time may be thet will give you the clear idea on the time aspect

No man that is not helping at all I am still facing same problem its still doesn't it demonstrate as the era the phone was switch on not the accurate time the sender sent the message now what does that mean I have never experienced this kind of thing for my phone before

I think I might help you sloving your problem just follow this just go to

• menu
    • control panel
    • settings
    • general
    • date and time
    Now there check the time zone at the beginning does that correct time zone your phone is locate too
    After that then scroll down to auto time update choose automatic detected by network
    You can try a reset after this if not anything workings

S60 at all times illustrate the time the message was acknowledged, not essentially when it was send. If the handset was off while it sent the message, which is always the time at the time the phone is turned that is when the message was received successfully can be seen.

I have some way the similar issue while I get a message in inbox it show two hours and 3 minutes in advance

For instance

After I send a message as of my other or any further cell to my E72 at 1400 it will illustrate 1603 in my inbox on the similar time

Bear in mind that mutually cells have similar times and are auto update with network

Thanks in advance

I think that you time is not properly set . Does you kept the network auto update on you time setting as you said E72 at 14:00 shows 16:03

is your GMT time set right? time might not be in fact in sync with network

Yeah that is the common problem just select the proper country on the auto time update setting some time if that is wrong it will cause the problem that you are mentioning check that first

I have a similar problem, when you receive a text that shows the date and time, it was working before, but he stopped short. Just downloaded the latest software from today September 26th and check all the settings as advised in this page, but there is still time. No one has had this problem and solved it?

I will be mad if I will work on this issue for some more time its being a while still my problem is due to get solved incidentally the phone starts viewing correct time but once I restart it starts acting up again

almost certainly the most horrible thing to occur in a smart phone