Thread: Cannot Stream Youtube in Nokia c1-01

Cannot Stream Youtube in Nokia c1-01

Nokia c1-01 mobile phone provides me answer response unknown while i establish streaming on youtube to watch video. What should I have to do in order to resolve this issue? Do you think that it is the application problem otherwise will it have something to do with the software? Should I need to upgrade it or downgrade it?

Re: Cannot Stream Youtube in Nokia c1-01

Take a look at the Real Player; there you have selected your operator's internet gateway or the WAP settings for streaming proxy settings. Generally, proxy does not need to be enabled if you use the Internet gateway, but the assurance you get from your provider.

Nokia Music Store Web site to go to the first PC application to download. Streaming service ordering with a credit card was easy. Requirements are obviously still the Windows operating system and Internet Explorer browser. Spottily while also works on a Mac, and does not require a specific browser. Friends have praised that it works smoothly also Winellä Linux.

Some phones have those flash players, which works just like YouTube. But in almost every phone has a simple flash player that YouTube does not work. In this case, you must download the YouTube app on your phone (Download link will come when you go there by telephone) It is also wise to use when downloading Via LAN. Whenever you use the YouTube application, then use a VLAN network, it certainly works. After you install this application, so it may not initially work.

I was therefore WLAN. Try changing the RealPlayer in: Options-> Settings-> Connection-> Network-> change the default access point is right. The Video menu, myself, have turned on Repeat, but this option was already ollakkin default.

Mobile hardware allows enough access to YouTube. I am not a technical expert, but today I have recently learned, for example, that we are in some interesting words from the Application is not successful, but the video must be the exact path.

The data connection works poorly or not at all when the phone is 3G and 3.5 modes, the Nokia handset. Had been acting for half a year just fine. Data may be moved a few kilobytes, and the phone shows 3.5G icon, then the link is dropped and the state of 3G data transfer stops completely. Experimented with different applications, operational, YouTube, the phone's own browser. Tested with:
    • Updated yesterday on the handset's latest software version, not the impact
    • Returned factory default settings not help.
    • Switch-mode 2G (Edge), everything works ok.
    • Still couldn’t able to find the solution.

This certainly sounds like the problem would be online, or phone at each location, but when these problems are juurikin the same locations as in the video playback worked perfectly a couple of weeks earlier. I have unlimited internet on your phone and this is really working in remote regions of Ostrobothnia and has previously worked here in the city, is now back here in town when the problems started.