Thread: How to install Arabic Language in Nokia N8

How to install Arabic Language in Nokia N8

I have bought this US version of Nokia N8 and now I want to install the Arabic language would like to know if I am competent to establish the Arabic language for the organization and change the system from English to Arabic or just to make me capable to send messages with Arabic language.

Re: How to install Arabic Language in Nokia N8

That is something meant for the Nokia care point and it’s not possible to install a language on the Nokia mobile phone

Same problem I am big fan of Nokia mobile phone so how can install this language on my phone Nokia N8 Please assist me about that thank

That not fair at all why is we are not given this option of installing the language on to our phone it’s not like we are changing anything on the phones now if you require to change the language we have to go to the Nokia care for this that really annoying

That’s the technique it works To install any additional language pack, you should visit Nokia Care. You cannot do it yourself. Also keep in mind that any future firmware upgrade or reinstall will remove this language and you need a re-install through Nokia Care

I want to be able to write in Arabic on my Nokia N8, but I have to download something that do not know i had clicking on the writing language that do not have a Arabic choice . The phone only has one English and two other languages don `t know what they are . what i need to do to get the Arabic language? is there anyone to help me there ? Where I can find Arab support for Nokia N8 The only languages that are pre-installed on the phone are English I have my phone operations in English, but I have to have the text prediction in Arabic as well. Also from a design perspective I am also disappointed that when someone pays top dollar for a gadget like this and come to discover that it is not compatible with other languages (Arabic), this should be standard so how I can download the Arabic language for Nokia N8

Do not spoil your phone setup by sevral trials of software upgrade . Just visit the nearest Nokia support service office ,they will resolve that problem very easy.