Thread: Any new version of Galaxy Tab 8.9 is coming out

Any new version of Galaxy Tab 8.9 is coming out

I keep on getting news that new version of this tab is delayed, but there is no exact confirmation on the same yet. Does anyone knows about the same. I am planing to get one, and this rumors are making be confused. What if I bought this and there is another new version released with better features.

dkbose Guest

Re: Any new version of Galaxy Tab 8.9 is coming out

Galaxy Tab 8.9 is much more better than this predecessors. It is a awesome tab with multiple features. And till yet there are no announcement for any new version related to this one. I don't know where you heard about this. You can view Samsung Galaxy S II which I think a new in this range.

Re: Any new version of Galaxy Tab 8.9 is coming out

It is a awesome tab. Equipped with 8.9inch screen and 1Ghz nvidia Tegra dual-core processor. Currently Android 3.1 Honeycomb is the last update for this table. You can go on the official website to find more better updates on this. The tab is slim and solid. It is also enough lightweight to carry out. I found the screen awesome with lots of multimedia features. The table is mostly counted on the basis of its battery life and its features. The one which matters most is the connectivity part. Other things doesn't matter much. The Android is enough provide to all supports and features. The market is flooded with Tablets which makes really confusing for users which to buy.