Thread: what is the releasing date of Nokia Lumia mobiles

what is the releasing date of Nokia Lumia mobiles

Hi, I am about to buy a good phone from the Nokia as I am very former user of this brands and when I was searching about the latest product from the Nokia I came to know about the lumina series which is quite good according to one of the sources, and that’s the thing that I wanted to know about the mobile, whether they are really good to have and if yes so please let me know what is the releasing date, because as the extent to I know those devices are not released yet, isn’t it? And it would be glad if someone just make me aware about little bit specification about the phone so that I can be quite steady choosing any of the one. Thanks for any suggestion.

re: what is the releasing date of Nokia Lumia mobiles

See no one is sure about the releasing date of both the phones but still you can expect it in the November month announced by the nokia itself.

However, from other source I came to know that The Lumia 800 will be available in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands and Italy in November. And other courtiers such as Hong Kong, India, Russia, Singapore and Taiwan by the end of the year.

I think as mentioned above that would be the releasing date, but still as you have mentioned that you wanted to know about the specification I would like to tell you that you should try to visit the LINK I have mentioned as this is been already discussed over there.

if you really wanted to buy any of the one so let me tell you as don’t wait for the releasing date rather the device is been available for pre ordering, you can do it from here itself.