Thread: Do sony tablet s supports MHL

Do sony tablet s supports MHL

I am planning to buy sony tablet s for myself but I am having some doubts regarding the tablet, as first of all the users having this tablet please let me know whether the device supports Mobile High-Definition Link or not, because see this is quite important concern when it comes to such smart device, it should support this. Anyways any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Do sony tablet s supports MHL

I think the information you seeking for that you’ll be getting from their official website, and I think that would be better option to know such facts about the device rather than confirming this way. No doubt you’ll precise information but not every time. Anyways let it be and just have a glance at the link I have mentioned, from there you’ll get proper information about this product.

Though I am agree with above user, but still I would like to recommend you that you should confirm it from the service center before buying, after website this is the most finest way to know about that particular product.

I was also thinking about the same to ask to service center because I am pretty unsure about it , because I don’t think the device I have mentioned has any such ports. Anyways thanks for the suggestions guys, it was helpful though.