Thread: FBReader now available on ASUS Eee note ea800

FBReader now available on ASUS Eee note ea800

I have used this ASUS Eee note ea800 tablet and I used it for number of purpose especially for reading many kinds of books and playing video games. Last few days I am looking one specific software that works to perform ebooks reading in comfortable zone. I read yesterday one article and that article mentions FBReader now available on this tablet. Can anybody know more about this software? Thanks in advance.

Re: FBReader now available on ASUS Eee note ea800

Asus Eee Note is a tablet PC of 8 inches and will sell next month. It looks interesting and could be very useful for students as it combines notes and a variety of eBook formats. The recently launched FBReader is best to do this reading task in fast manner. Yes, this is true that this FBReader software is being now available on tablet and user can use it on their tablet.

FBReader is a free and open source e-book reader for GNU/Linux, Microsoft based operating system and it supports a number of formats. Few of them are pdf, .txt, .html, OEB, FB2, others. Hence if you want to read such type of books of files then this software is being most necessary for you. The software is specially designed for student prospective and anyone who need it, they can access it onto the official site.

FBReader is an eBook reader which aims to be the universal reader program. For more information see fbreader.org site. I hope that you got more information related to this software and its performance on your tablet. The installation process is very simple. You need to first download its setup files and then run this setup file as per the instructions of the installation process. E-books are a great way to carry around a huge amount of data and this type of software can be easily access such data from this ebooks. Hence you can use it for reading prospective. It also work to pervade the inbuilt ebooks application. Then use it and check the result of this ebooks on this tablet pc.