Thread: Do MKV file compatible with the sony tablet s?

Do MKV file compatible with the sony tablet s?

Hi, I own a very good tablet named sony tablet s but having some doubts regarding the tablets video compatibility. In other words I would say please let me know whether the device supports MKV videos or not? I haven’t tried it ever yet but still I am confused whether the device support it or not. The main reason behind the question is like I am having a huge collection of movie but they all are with this format. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Do MKV file compatible with the sony tablet s?

I am not sure whether they are playable or not but still you can simply make use of another player for sure, there is another way as well like you can convert those videos in the compatible format but that doesn’t make sense to convert such massive capacity of videos.

Essentially, watching 720p or 480p even anime mkv files I get jerky video playback while the movie player is set to HW mode. The jerks are slight and steady, but typically visible particularly on panning scenes. If I modify the player settings to SW or Fast SW, playback is smooth but somewhat less excellence there but completely well though. I've tried several players other than the built-in video player and results are the same. Have you tried to pay those videos ever in the built in player, I am even not sure whether they will be compatible even or not, you should try to do that.

As mentioned above there are various different players that you can make use of for playing those files, thus it doesn’t matter whether your built in player supports those video format or not. I have listed some of the good player name that you can install in your device for playing almost each and every kind of video files in your player.

• RealPlayer

• MoboPlayer

• VPlayer Pro

• mVideoPlayer

• RockPlayer Lite

• RealPlayer

• VLC Stream & Convert

• Zimly

• arcMedia

hey thanks for the suggestion guys, and it seems that I must have to make use of any player for playing those videos because I have tried with the default player and they are not playable.