Thread: Do you Think Nokia Lumia 800 is the first phone that supports and save Windows phone 7

Do you Think Nokia Lumia 800 is the first phone that supports and save Windows phone 7

I have heard about the new launch of the Nokia Mobile Phone Lumia 800, I am very much excited about this Lumia 800. So I have tried to get more information about this mobile but not get that much of information for this Nokia Lumia 800. I have heard that this mobile supports the Windows Phone 7 feature or something related to that, is that true information or a fake. So if you have any of the information about my confusion for Lumia 800 supporting feature for the Windows phone, then please do the necessary reply for this topic

Re: Do you Think Nokia Lumia 800 is the first phone that supports and save Windows phone 7

Yes even I also heard about the new release for the Nokia Lumia 800, so I have searched for its features and specification and I have found that the ‘Lumia 800’ have single-core 1.4GHz processor and 16GB of the internal storage. And it software front is mostly same as the Windows Phone Mango. And also these mobile have already 25GB of SkyDrive storage which make it user to make the use of the cloud technology to store the data in the cloud. And also the other thing that are not provide in the Windows Phone 7 like Nokia Drive, a free turn-by-turn voice navigation program, a first for any Windows Phone.

Re: Do you Think Nokia Lumia 800 is the first phone that supports and save Windows phone 7

According to me there are the needs to develop some super awesome device. Since the Nokia is the massive brand in Europe and also it having the biggest market share and brands. So people will definitely buy the Nokia product, and also the Nokia using the iOS and also It's the equivalent of Apple.

Recently Nokia have announced that the release of the Lumia 800, the clarity of the screen is better than most of the Nokia products, and also there are lots of the feature for this Mobile is that it is mostly have the feature and application that is similar to the Windows Phone. The videos clarity for this phone is good to see.

There are the chances that the Nokia put much application to the WP7 OS in the Lumia 800, so according to me it will take not more than years to create such killer device.

The Lumia 800 looks decent and has pretty cool features and it also have the USB storage mode and TV out as features, the navigation option for the Lumia 800 is also great to use for the extra additional use. It also has the Windows Phone 7 features, but in terms of the software the Nokia Lumia 800 is the first Windows Phone devices same like as the Mango phone. It is also mention that it look and feels like the Normal device but the process and the action taken place as same as the Microsoft device.