Thread: Do I sell Fujitsu Q550 or wait for Windows 8?

Do I sell Fujitsu Q550 or wait for Windows 8?

Last week I buy this Fujitsu Q550 tablet and there is windows 8 developer preview present onto it. I try so many functions and applications onto it but it gives problem for me. Now I am not interesting to use this tablet. I want to sell it. I think may be upcoming year have release new windows 8 onto this tablet. So, Should I sell it or just wait for full version of windows 8? Please give me advice to fix this issue. Thanks.

Re: Do I sell Fujitsu Q550 or wait for Windows 8?

If you have not satisfied with the performance of this tablet then you need to sell it. This is best and the reason is simple. If you want to use any portable device and if it doesn’t give the suitable response which is expected from it, then definitely we need to replace it with other. I think you need to don’t wait for more time and just sell it. I hope that within one week you got best replacement price. There are so many sites available that provide such tablet setting options. Use such site help and sell this tablet at best price.

Re: Do I sell Fujitsu Q550 or wait for Windows 8?

I don’t think so this is best way to fix such issue. You can have another option if you have not satisfied with the performance of this tablet. You can either use another tablet OS onto this. It also work and it provide you to use different application to perform common internet surfing and playing video games. Also you can wait for some time. After launching full version of windows 8 you can install it onto this tablet. Hence my opinion is waiting some time and temporary use either windows 7 or any compatible mobile OS.