Thread: How many apps can we install in sony tablet s running android honeycomb

How many apps can we install in sony tablet s running android honeycomb

Hi, I am currently having motorola milestone and in which I am having limit on the quantity of application that I can install on it, don’t know why, and approximately I can only install 100mb of applications on the phone's memory.

And I am about to buy the tablet as I have mentioned in the title but if this device is also having the same problem then I don’t think it would be worth buying this one rather than the IpAd, isn’t it? Any suggestion would be appreciated regarding this.

Re: How many apps can we install in sony tablet s running android honeycomb

See I am not sure whether the device has any such limitations or not but still as far as you are comparing it with the IPAD then according to me you should get the IPAD rather then this tablet. Because Ios is far much better than the android though it is of any newer version.

Yeah you must be having approximately 4 GB of space to install application on your tablet s. but still 4 GB enough according to me and as the extent to other content is concern you can have option over here to get 32Gb of model for storing the data. I hope you might be aware as there are two different device that you can have for yourself one with 16GB capacity and another with 32GB, so according to me if you are getting 32Gb model so it would be quite good. I think it would cost you around 599$ approx. and that’s 100$ more than the 16Gb model.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, and it seems that it would be better if I get the one form the apple itself rather than this tablet.