Thread: How to install 3G card on Acer ICONIA TAB W500

How to install 3G card on Acer ICONIA TAB W500

Last month I buy new tablet pc and the name of this tablet is Acer ICONIA TAB W500. The configuration of this tab helps me to play video games with surfing internet sites. Also one of best technique is that it supports to run several business applications. Now here I want to install 3G card onto this tablet. Can anybody help me to do this task? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to install 3G card on Acer ICONIA TAB W500

For your information the latest launch Ericsson F3307 3G card can be compatible with your tablet pc. Hence you need to first check the bios of the system should compatible with this tab or not. I think this bios support such type of SD card. if we consider that bios support such 3g card then you can easily attach this card to your tablet. Hence try to directly connect it. If bios support then installation is very easy.

I'm not sure if there's a SIM holder underneath. You need to check this sim holder and if it capable to provide the 3G card connection facility or not. This testing is necessary if you want to do this installation task.

The Acer Iconia Tab has a stylish exterior. This tablet has been providing the SIM for the optional 3G connectivity to keep it neat. You can use this SIM and then you can easily connect the 3G SIM card to this tablet. Its provider said that it support USB 3G, Evdo and CDMA. Hence you need to check the entire basic diagram and the installation of 3g card information. I think there is USB 3G modem available onto it. This modem is being specially designed to provide 3G technology support onto this tablet pc. Manufacturers do state 3g compatibility. This is necessary to fix such type of issues. Try this and get positive result.