Thread: Where can i have netflix for sony tablet s

Where can i have netflix for sony tablet s

Hi, I have recently bought sony tablet s for myself, and for that I would like to install Netflix application, but don’t know whether this device will be able to install it or not. Thus is there anybody here having same tablet please let me know whether the device supports this application or not, and yes then from where can I download it. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Where can i have netflix for sony tablet s

I am not sure whether the device you have mentioned supports this application or not but still you should try to download it from the internet and see whether you are able to get it installed or not. And after seeing the device specification I think it would surely support the application you have mentioned because if I am not wrong your device supports android operating system isn’t it? And the version which you must be having is honeycomb, thus I can say that your device must be able to support Netflix.

Exactly I have the same opinion as even I am also pretty unsure about it as whether the device will support or not, but still I would like to suggest you that there are so many newer application that you can try with your tablet such as blockbuster, hulu, hulu plus and many more.

You can download HULU PLUS from here itself.

I have mentioned some of the features of this application so that you can have better idea.

1. Enjoy full series runs or back seasons of classic shows.

2. Browse for shows and videos and organize your queue straightly from your supported Android device.

3. Watch over either WiFi or 3G or 4G if available

4. Watch critically acclaimed movies from Miramax and the Criterion Collection.

Yeah off course you can have this application for your tablet, and it seems that you haven’t ever searched about the same on market place because the application is there only. Anyways let it be and I have mentioned the downloading LINK over here so that you can download it directly.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys, don’t know why I didn’t get it but really I had already searched it on the android market but didn’t got it at that time, or might be I was wrong. Anyways thanks again.