Thread: Sony tablet s brings brightness down automatically

Sony tablet s brings brightness down automatically

I am having quite weird problem with my sony tablet s as whenever I do something on it lets say for example whenever I play any game on it brightness just went down automatically don’t know why exactly but having this problem after updating the firmware of the device, and that’s why I am not able to figure out whether there is some problem with the currently installed firmware is there any other problem with the device? And the thing that I have mentioned happens randomly, there isn’t any particular time for this so that we can control it. Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Sony tablet s brings brightness down automatically

see there could be so many problems with the device that can cause such problem with the device, but I am not getting why did you install another firmware in the device, because as the extent to I know your device must be having honeycomb installed, isn’t it? In addition, if so then there isn’t any need to update the firmware. Anyways for a time being I would like to suggest you that you should try to test the whole hardware of your device and make sure whether there is any hardware problem or not.

I am agree with the above user as you should ensure that the device is working perfectly or not, because as mentioned above it might be possible that there could be some problem with the screen. Have you ever attempted to repair It?

Anyways apart from the hardware, I would like to suggest you to keep an eye on the software first thus first of all make sure whether you have made any such settings or what, as you have mention that you have sony tablet s that means it must be having honeycomb installed and that’s why I would say you should try to turn off auto brightness option and then see whether the same thing is happening or not.

- well, you should try to set the brightness manually rather than setting it up automatically. In addition, that’s why I would like to suggest you that you should try to turn off the auto brightness feature in your device. but if suppose you are still having same problem with the device yet, I would say you should try to reset the firmware of your device and then see whether you are getting rid out of it or not, because see if there would be any software glitch then surely it will be resolved after resetting the firmware or else I am sure as you must having hardware fault with the device, thus it might need newer product either buying or replacing.

Why don’t you try to reinstall the same operating system again in your device? but while installing the firmware make sure you are installing it from legitimate source, rather you should visit the service center because they will do this for you free of cost.

If you are still having problem with the device after such settings i think you might be having bad LCD in your device, thus according to me you should try to make sure whether the LCD is working or not, you can approach and good technician as well. But i think you must be having warranty period remaining for the device, isn’t it?

If so then according to me better option would be to visit the service center and then see what they are saying about the same, because that’s the only place from where you’ll surely get some solution for this problem, and if suppose there is some faulty hardware then also you’ll get that particular hardware replacement.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, in fact I was also about to visit the service center only, because whatever you have mentioned in your post that I have already tried but still pursuing the same problem.