Thread: How to load desktop view in Sony tablet s browser ?

How to load desktop view in Sony tablet s browser ?

– Hi, I use to browser internet through my tablet as I am using Sony tablet s but whenever I load any page in it, it just get loaded with the mobile view rather than desktop view. Thus is there any way through which we can make settings so that the page gets loaded in desktop view. I have tried so much but didn’t get any such option regarding the page views. Any suggestion would be appreciated for the same.

Re: How to load desktop view in Sony tablet s browser ?

I don’t think you can do this in your device’s default browser, you should try to make use of another browser as there are too many. In fact, after seeing this I was wondering because of this only as you are using default browser rather other good one.

According to me you should try either opera mini or the best one is the dolphin, even not only for your tablet rather it is been ever best for almost each and every tablet.

are you getting all the website in the same mode or particular website only ? because see if you are getting all the website with same resolution that means you need to check the settings and possibly change then or else if it is happening only with particular website so let me tell you as there isn’t any way to load those sites in the desktop mode as they are loaded with mobile view only.

yeah I know there are several other browsers available for the tablets but still I have not iced that tablet s default browser is faster than any other browser, and the query I have asked is the only feature lacking in the browser I think. Anyways thanks for the suggestion, i was also about to have any browser for my tablet but was just confused whether which one would be better, and the one that I choose shall be able to load the page in desktop mode, so which one shall I prefer?

I have heard that you can do this with your internal browser rather I would say through your default browser as well.

For doing that you just have to follow the below mentioned steps:

• First of all open the browser in your tablet and type about:debug into the address bar

• As you write this a windows will be appear and from there only go into the setting to switch the mobile mode into the desktop mode.

(NOTE : once you close the browser or restart your device you will have to do this all over again as the settings won’t be saved in your device.)

As far as tablets are concern I only prefer dolphin browser in order to browse internet, and that’s why I would like to recommend you the same thing as you should also make use of the same which I am using. Because see there are numerous feature of the browser compare to other browser such as,
    1. Webzine

2. Gesture

3. Add-ons

4. Multi-Touch-Zoom

5. Tabbed Browsing

6. SideBar

7. Speed Dial

8. Smart Address Bar

9. Bookmark Folder

10. Bookmark Import

I have also heard about the same but don’t know from where can I download it thus it would be better if you let me know from where I can download this software for my tablet.

And other thing is like, about:debug does not seem to bring up any setting window or am i doing something wrong, but still I think choosing another browser would be better option, isn’t it?

you can download this dolphin browser from here, I think you haven’t ever search on market place ever because the link that I have mentioned over here is from there only.