Thread: Sony tablet s won't recognized by my computer

Sony tablet s won't recognized by my computer

Hi, I have recently purchased a tablet named sony tablet s and was working perfectly excluding one thing that’s after connecting the tablet with the machine it just won’t recognize however as I have tried almost so many time but still it just get pop up as connecting but I can’t see any drivers in my computer window. Any idea what could the problem with the device? It should connect with the machine because as it is new I don’t think there could be some problem in the device, isn’t it? Any suggestion for resolving this would be surely appreciated.

Re: Sony tablet s won't recognized by my computer

Have you tried attaching the device with another ports, because it might be possible that the port through which you are trying to access the device is not working. Thus you can try with another port as well.

Moreover, I would if suppose you are getting any problem with the same you should try to connect the device with another machine and then see whether the same thing happening or not, if yes then there could be some problem with the device either there is some problem in the operating system that you have installed in your computer.

Whenever we attach any device to the computer it is always necessary to install PC suit as well in the machine in order to get the device recognized by the machine, so are you sure that you have installed any such PC companion, if not then you should try to get it download from the official website of your products manufacturer.

And if suppose you have already install any software, but still getting this problem then you can simply try to reinstall the software again in your machine and then see are you getting same problem or not.

sometimes drivers can also causes such pathetic problems with the device, thus here you can try to update the necessary drivers as well.

are you sure that the cable that you are using in order to connect the device with the machine is working perfectly? Because see the thing is like there could be any problem with that cord as well, because I was having problem because of that only. You can try another cable rather than the one you are having. It is always recommended to make use of only original products rather than any other duplicate, are you using the cable gotten with the device itself?

I would like to request you that you should try to reset the firmware which is been installed in your device because according to me it seems that there could be some problem with the firmware only, as I was also having same problem once though it was different device but after resetting the firmware all the things were working perfectly.

You can first try soft resetting to your device and see whether you are able to connect it or not, and if suppose there isn’t any luck then you can try with hard resetting as well, but let me aware you as after hard resetting the device you should make sure whether you have taken back of important data or not, because that is so important over here.

Soft resetting only wiped out settings which was made in the device rather hard resetting will wiped out settings as well as all the data from the mobile.

See you need to change the settings to your device, I mean to say whenever you connect the mobile you must be getting option as different mode such as USB mode and various others, so let me tell you as you need to select USB mode only rather than other because to work with other modes you need to have PC suit installed in your machine or else the mobile won’t be detected.

Apart from this there are different settings as well that you can also do for the same, I mean to say you can select USB option permanently from the settings so that whenever you connect the device with the machine it would be connected with USB mode only.

As mentioned above that you should try to reset the firmware, so according to me if you are willing to do that then why don’t you try to reinstall the firmware in your device?

Why don’t you visit service center by the way, because according to me that could be far better way to recognize what is could be the problem with the device? I used to visit there only whenever I get any problem with my tablet, because see it might be possible that we didn’t figure out what could be the problem and after applying solutions on our own it may damage another things as well and the problem could became larger than it was previously. After all according to the thing is like why to do the same if the device is still under warranty? If you are getting all such services for free then why to waste time over here in order to get the solution.

Thus simply you might have gotten what would be my recommendation.

Thanks for the suggestion, went yesterday over there and I came to know that the device firmware was faulty, and after updating that it was easily detected by the machine.