Thread: Applications are loading upside down in Sony Tablet S

Applications are loading upside down in Sony Tablet S

Hi, I have bought the tablet from sony as I have mentioned in the title itself, but don’t know having problem with the device as whenever I load any application it just loads upside down rather than with the resolution it should suppose to load. Any idea what could be the problem, or is there anyway through which we can load those application with another resolution, which is actually supported by the device itself. Need suggestion, thanks for any.

Re: Applications are loading upside down in Sony Tablet S

Yeah it happens with some of the application that we used to install in the device but apart from that all other application works perfectly. So are you having any problem with any particular application or with all the apps?

from where you are downloading those application in your device, because see let me tell you if you are downloading applications from any illegitimate website then you might not be able to get it work perfectly, because those third party application used to give such problem not only with this tablet but almost each and every tablet. Thus I think the device you are having must have android installed thus you should try to download all application from the android market only rather than other sites and then see whether the same thing is happening or not.

I have seen this happen with a few selected applications, Sports exemplified and Time Magazine in particular. Even the XDA applications start sideways, and then turn around back to the right spot.

yeah it is been happening with almost each and every application that I have installed in my tablet, I think there could be some real problem with the firmware isn’t it?

cannot say anything about the same because till the date I have installed numerous application in the device and they used to get started normally rather perfectly without any hesitation. But I have heard that it happens with the Antipaper Notes HD application as well as 50 languages and when it comes to game it happens with nano panda and Blast monkeys. And here we should consider then as they are not meant for this device actually, otherwise I don’t think there could be some solution as well for the same.

though I am agreeing with the above user but still don’t know whether this is a problem or a permanent defect, but still at this moment I would like to recommend you that you should try to reset the firmware of your hardware and then see what happens, because I have seen many time as such problems used to get resolved automatically after resetting the firmware of mobile, but if suppose there could be any problem with the application or game itself the whatever you do with it, I mean to say though you get it reset but the problem remain same.

(NOTE: before resetting the device you should make back up of each and every important data or subsequently you’ll lose it for sure)

moreover to the above users suggestion I would say you can try to reinstall the firmware as well in your device and see whether the same thing is happening or not.