Thread: How to Unlock LG Optimus 3D?

How to Unlock LG Optimus 3D?

The title says it all. can you all please tell me how to unlock this phone? have anyone tried with the same method can you all please tell me. I am waiting for the necessary replies. So please do answer it out for me, as such I am not able to come across any guide or anything such like that in the websites and hence I have come here to ask this question with you all. so anyone who is aware of this method then do share it over here. i will be very much happy if anyone can help me sort out this issue for me. so do reply as soon as possible, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: How to Unlock LG Optimus 3D?

Well there is a simple solution for you to work on so what I am saying is that if you have some money to spen then there are lots of websites that will unlock your phone you just have to pay them the small amount and they will unlock the phone with the help of the imei number, so that is what you have to do and hence by that way your phone will be unlocked. So that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you do work on the same and let me know if that works or not. That’s it from my side for you all.

Ok isn’t there any other method by which I will be able to unlock the phone, c’mon guys you must be surely knowing about it right? So tell me something about that, so that I can get enough information on that. C’mon guys I am sure that you will be having a good knowledge about that. C’mon this is not the perfect answer that we get from a techie. I need your support under this circumstances and hence do reply accordingly over here on the same, I am waiting for the help guys.

What I am saying is that if you do have a good look at the necessary specifications that have been given in the different websites what they require is your imei code which is there in the back of your phone for that you must require to remove your battery and then only you will be able to get the code. So that’s what you need to do. Now you need to send this imei code to the free code generators, they will generate the hidden code for you. So it is not necessary that you have to pay to get the unlock code, that’s it from my side for you. Hope that was enough for you.

Ok then what after that so if they give me the unlock code where should I enter is there a particular syntax which I have to follow and enter? I hope you are understanding what I am saying here. see it is not that if I get the number and I have to directly enter it there has to be a specific format in which I have to enter it, can you all please tell me what is the format to enter it. I am sure there must be any format for that, so suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Yes there is a format that you have to follow for the same. What you have to do is enter 2945#*enter the mobile model number#. Now after entering it you will be getting the hidden code so enter that and you will be done. So do that and work on it. However let me warn you this is one of the format that is followed by a specific operators also this can be changed by the different operators so you need to confirm it before actually trying out with the secret hidden code for unlocking. I hope this was what you were looking for, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok thanks guys for giving me the necessary information on the same. so thanks a ton for the same. so that’s what I want to say here. anyways I will make sure of that for specifying the imei code and also the format.

unlock your phone like most of us do..... buy the code online or take it to the shop.... eitherway do not go pestering people with your stupidity.