Thread: Battery life of Lenovo T-Series recent update

Battery life of Lenovo T-Series recent update

I've reposted this survey on due to its increase popularity and the comparative stagnancy on TPF. I expect to get a few more of your enter and maintain over at this point on Lenovo forums. I am conducting a review in order to discover an association between components and battery life. I am doing this since I have two friends with identically configured T510's by means of very opposed battery lives. In adding, my own T400 doesn't fairly meet the tabook ratings for battery life.

re: Battery life of Lenovo T-Series recent update

It is mostly too attractive in current t-series as the w-series in general live with the expectation of battery life and the X-series with higher battery life, but anyhow at any position. When you express your appreciation in advance for your contribution. For this situation you get at the end of the year. so confidently and sufficient people will have change on it

I skip the battery advertise at the actual run-time information since I hardly ever use my laptop on battery. I would say concerning 95% of the time I use it plugged to the wall outlet. So, it is type of hard to tell with a lot certainty how long it would run under a typical load. With this caveat, the last time I ran my laptop on battery was approximately three months ago, on light cpu usage and the battery running, in about 45 minutes, from 98% to 10%. I would declare its wear might be then about 20%.Sorry for not organism able of provide more accurate and more in depth data but will be happy to help with any other information that I might be able to get together and provide.

But further than that, this information will advantage those who already own a ThinkPad (how to improve their battery runtimes) and prospective ThinkPad owners (how to pick the most power efficient components). Thus I am asking for a few minutes of your time for the following information (feel free to add anything relevant; anything at all!).

If you contain a T410 or T510 and find that you contain a battery so as to is declining in full charge capability and run time at an accelerate rate, you may require to inform the system BIOS and battery firmware to resolved this. subsequent the update, you will need to charge cycle the battery once or twice (or achieve the battery reset).

Re: Battery life of Lenovo T-Series recent update

When the last time I am using my laptop and frequently the battery was usable for more than an hour’s a laptop battery are stable for using but it left three after on light cpu usage and the battery running is in about 45 min from 98 to it come 10 that I would say it’s could be better then around 20 sorry for not able to provide more accurate and more detailed data will be glad to use these to help without any of the information that it might be able to gather all the information to provide