Thread: Samsung Galaxy note seems to approach ATT

Samsung Galaxy note seems to approach ATT

The Samsung galaxy note is in reality coming to ATT awaiting FCC approval. This most probably it means that it will be here shortly. This device is absolutely amazing to move on to. The specs are very good and the potential of the devices is just great. I am not knowing about most of you but having this 5'' screen has spoiled me terribly. The galaxy note is 5.3", but, if you come across at the dimensions they managed to fit it into almost the accurate dimensions of the existing dell streak with more light weight and less width.

re: Samsung Galaxy note seems to approach ATT

I am satisfactory with AT+T , but having done my unlimited data plan for a long time, hardly make use of it for intense work, mostly my wifi for updates and app. I am completely pleased with my Dell Streak 5. Samsung Note looks fine on paper right at the moment. But I look as if to consider all the same complaints, need of support, late updates, and hardware issues. Just get benefit from what you've got. You did your examination before you bought it, so you should have known what you were getting into.

re: Samsung Galaxy note seems to approach ATT

They won’t encourage it, neither will Samsung and no one will purchase it. The Samsung will pull its common problem of not updating anything for months on ending, Ice Cream Sandwich will come up out and we will all be envious as ever. Carrying with a 5'' phone which lacks no carrier or manufacturer maintenance. Only after my Streak breaks, I hope it would be a better device with improved support. I am just fearful it Note will be expensive. Sorry to say, T-Mobile will be left without it again, I assume. So I will have to pay a full value for unlocked one. Finally expect my Streak lives long enough!