Thread: 64GB SD Card support in Sony Tablet S

64GB SD Card support in Sony Tablet S

I am looking forward to get 64 GB SD card in my Tablet S which I got from sony. I don’t know whether it will gonna take or not but I really like to get it somehow working. So do you think that it will gonna work? If so then what class card should I have to use?

Re: 64GB SD Card support in Sony Tablet S

The SanDisk Extreme SDHC 64GB Pro cards can have an enormous amount of data in high speed processing. They are specially designed for the high demands on memory cards these days are made. The large amounts of megapixels, the high-quality motion graphics, 3D video and the intensive use demands on the card. This version of SanDisk SDHC Extreme Pro has a storage capacity of 64 GB and a write / read speed of 90MB / s. That means ample space and a high speed.

For its part, the Sony S, has a screen of 9.4 inch IPS LED with a resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels and Trueblack technology, dual-core processor NVIDIA Tegra 2 to 1 GHz, 1 GB of RAM and up to 32 GB of internal memory , mediane expandable microSD cards. This tablet comes with two cameras: a 5-megapixel back is front and one VGA, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, supports DLNA and comes with the latest operating system for tablets, Android 3.2 Honeycomb.

The other model of Sony also has an unusual design. The tablet is a bit like a newspaper folded in half. According to Sony, this design changes the center of gravity of the device and provides a feeling of lightness and decreases fatigue during normal use. The inclination ensures better readability and simplifies writing. It can also be connected to a peripheral device for use as a digital clock or as a picture.

Transcend has stepped up the ante when it comes to SD, presenting a unique model with 64GB capacity. This new 64 GB SDXC card, not only has great storage capacity, but transfer speeds 25MB/segundo. The potential of 64 GB SDXC card CLASS 10 are nearly endless, allowing you to store more than 25,000 5-megapixel photos in JPG format, which is a bit ridiculous when you consider the possibility of a mistake and lose much information.

It is unclear whether all Android devices with SDHC support can use the new micro sd card: not all devices are tested because few users have the 64GB memory. SDXC is the successor of SDHC, which officially is not suitable for devices with SDHC support. The new SD standard is memory sizes up to 2TB, while only up to 32GB SDHC goes.