Thread: Wi-Fi policy for the Sony tablet S

Wi-Fi policy for the Sony tablet S

I also want that the Wi-Fi to stay connected at all times. I can use the tab on the media as a router, the address of media servers and receivers 4 3 in the house, pretty cool actually. Now the problem is that every time my wireless card loses, gets into the list of servers / receivers. I have a slight recollection of wireless policy settings worked at first, but now they do not. Witch always choose the profile, the wireless stops when the screen goes to. I have no power saving application installed, and I found a solution to an application called Softlock. The only problem is that softlock seems to keep the CPU awake too, and this battery is exhausted.

Re: Wi-Fi policy for the Sony tablet S

I am also having the same tablet and with this I can say that I have just selected the Wi-Fi disconnection policy to never and this is working fine for me. So I think that you should also try with the same and hope that this will also work in your cause.

I am sure here that this is any error of 3.2, still after restore factory setting policy Wi-Fi connection never disconnect after 10 seconds with the screen off. still if you set the setting to never be switched on and then connect the tablet, and after this I see that the Wi-Fi is still out as soon as you turn off the screen. And if you are still having the same problem then I think that you will need to contact with the Sony Forum. They will really help you in this cause.

Hey all, recently I also get the same problem over here. Can anyone help me also for the same cause? Btu here let me tell you all that sometimes its works fine for me. And for this I have also tried with the new router but still I get the same problem over here. Can anyone help me in this cause? Or else anyone is having this same problem?

I have just selected the Wi-Fi disconnection policy to never and this is working fine for me…
    Here for this post I will say you that if you have done this setting then for that you will need powercycle, in order to take effect about this. For that I will say you to hold power button for at least 3 seconds, choose OK when it asks you to shutdown. Then turn on again.

But here in my cause, I am having this issue when I set the setting to never. At that time also I face the Wi-Fi disconnecting problem. And to get resolve this problem I need to reboot the system again and again. And after this I get that it start working fine.

I kept my tablet s on 3.1 for awhile to see if it really needed the update. it didn’t but I opted for it regardless and it no setting change or application I have tried will keep Wi-Fi on I call either bug or Sony Wi-Fi fault. what you will say in my cause.....

In that cause I would like to say here that the tablet is not known by Sony to be defective in any way and are not aware of these issues. And also I can say here that Sony is not responsible for notes posted on or line from a website other than Sony. In that case, I suggest you restart the wireless router or try to access point and DSL or cable modem by removing and reconnecting the AC power source. And after doing this you will need to wireless router or access point, try to download any application from the Android Market, and after this try to turn off the display of the tablet. And after this try to check if the application is still downloading.

Hey it really worked for me. I am currently running on android 3.2 and I was also having the same problem but after trying with your suggestion I can say here that my problem has get resolve. Thanks for that. And for the original users, I can say that this also help in your cause. Try with that.

Can you here please suggest me that how you came resolve your Wi-Fi problem over here. For the same reason I was also searching and after trying with all the suggestion which is given over here, I can say that the steps are actually not working for me. Can you please reply m back all the steps that you have tried with your tablet to resolve your Wi-Fi problem over here. Please reply me back.