Thread: iOS 5 doesn't have Siri for iPhone 4

iOS 5 doesn't have Siri for iPhone 4

Hello friends, I have heard that the iOS 5 which is for the iPhone does not have the Siri application in it and it is not available for the iPhone 4 Users. I think it is just the software and the hardware of the iPhone 4 will be supportive and also the application will work on it. But the Apple company have launched it for the iPhone 4S specially, I think it for earning some good money for that. What you people have to say about it and also what your thoughts about it are. So please tell me about and also you have some other things to share then please tell me. thank you.

Re: iOS 5 doesn't have Siri for iPhone 4

I have seen some news that the Siri will be available but it has to been broken and then used for the iPhone 4, so you better also check that if you are thinking to see more about the Siri.

I agree with the point you have asked as the people who were using the Apple iPhone 4's were happy and also were great using the SIRI when the Apple have taken the application from the iPhone 4 user and publicized it that the application would be available for the iPhone 4S only. So this is what the company has publicized for the iPhone user. So I think the company should make it for the apple iPhone 4 phone.

I also agree with the above user what it has told in the post. The Siri application is for iPhone 4S user and it has been made for them. If it would be available for the iPhone 4 user then it would be available in the upgrade of the phone.

No, it was not. Siri application and iPhone 4S are completely different. Siri application just searching the Internet of things. IPhone 4S Siri actually interacts with the phone's applications. Sometimes several applications at once. (For example, if you receive a text message an hour and the data on it, Siri will examine the message and check the calendar to see if it is free.) Application Siri was a baby version of what we see in the iPhone 4S.

This has been known since the opening. It is also well known that only "work" is not good enough for Apple. It has to work perfectly. And to achieve perfection with Siri, which requires the iPhone 4S.