Thread: Retrofitting iPad 2 stylus

Retrofitting iPad 2 stylus

I have observed some videos that explain few things of this iPad 2 and the reason behind that is the older iPad 2 has not been so comfortable with some latest software and stylus of this iPad 2. I think there is necessary to do retrofitting task and hence here I want to discuss some issue and there necessary solution to fix this issue. I am waiting for any valuable reply that describes more information related to this issue. Any help would be appreciates.

Re: Retrofitting iPad 2 stylus

If we discuss related to the software and the operating system of the iPad 2 then I think Operating system version upgrade process can be help to do this task. This is the best that can be work to fix the problem of such operating system. Manufacturer need to launch best android based OS version or any other OS that works to fix this issue. Most of the user waiting such type of OS. Hence i hope that they launch best OS for doing such necessary process in correct direction. A stylus is a writing utensil, or a small tool for some other form of marking or shaping, for example in pottery. There are many styluses present on the market you can get one of them to fix this issue.

Yes, I also think that this is the right direction work to fix iPad 2 issues. The manufacturer has to be work onto this concept and the new version of OS which is may be launch in next month can be provide more advanced features and applications onto it.

The problem is that no matter how fine a point you can get with cap touch screens. There is something limitation necessary to this process and then it work well with correct direction. The stylus features a durable rubber tip that won’t scratch the iPad’s surface and allows the user to type accurately and comfortably. Stylus RMX is the first product to offer the combined power onto this iPad 2. Hence try to access the compatible stylus for your system and check its performance.