Thread: Cleaning the screen in Sony Tablet S

Cleaning the screen in Sony Tablet S

Recently have get the new Sony Tablet S before few day and I am really very happy with this one. But I am searching for the screen protector for this one. Because I am fearing if screen get some damage from anything. So for that reason I came here to get some information about the screen protector for this Tablet. Still I have not mange to get the LCD screen protector and also I would like to know that if here anyone who is cleaning the screen of their Sony tablets. And also I am asking about this all because Fingerprints seem to leave more marks than I had expected. And also for cleaning the screen I am using the cloths, but that also that doesn't help much. So for that reason is here anyone have the suggestion about this?

Re: Cleaning the screen in Sony Tablet S

For cleaning the screen, I am using the cloths which came with the tablet only and this really help me in this cause so much. And also I am thinking to get the screen protector for this Sony Tablet and still haven’t gotten around to it. And for your cause I think that you will need to clean your fingers before you are going to use the tablet. Sorry I am not having any suggestion about the screen protector for this.

Yeah, I also agree with the above post that the clean hands part will use before going to use the tablet. I am also having this tablet S and I am also searching for the screen protector but still I don’t get the screen protector for this tablet. If you are also searching for the same then I will say you to use LCD cleaning sprays that they sell at computer stores. I have used them to my laptop, logically, should work for tablet. Try with that and I am sure that this will really help you for your cause. If this also not worked in your cause then please reply here back then I will try to suggest you some more information about that.

OK thanks for telling me about the cleaning sprays, I will try with them and if I get some problem related with it then I will report here back for the help. And also can you tell me about the official screen protector at keeping fingerprints under control?

With my touchpad, I am using the hand sanitizer found in hospitals, to prevent the screen to get the finger prints and while using this one I can say here that it worked great with a little effort. And also I have also tried with the other products with the same excellent results, fingerprints, grease and dust removed without so much as a streak. When I was using them all at that time I was very happy that they all was working very fine to clean the touch screen. If you are also thinking to clean the screen then I will say here to try with them also and they will help in your cause also. I might just persist with the old cleaning cloth that came with a gigabyte pc case. If after trying with them all, still you are searching for the screen protector then I will suggest you to contact with the Sony support. They will help you in this cause.

Fine, I get your requirement. If you are thinking to get the screen protector then for this I will suggest you to get the ZAGG screen protector. I am using this one and this get rid of my fingerprints. Try to get this.

Let me tell you that, before that I was using LCD screen cleaner from Moonrise on the Tablet S screen before applying the screen protector. And after coming here I read that you have suggested me about the Zagg cleaner and for that I will say that Zagg cleaner does a very good job as well. So dude, thanks for suggesting me about it. If further I get some problem related with this then I will reply here back for more help.

Yes, I also agree with that Zagg cleaner does a very good job as well. I was also searching for the way to keep cleaning the screen of my Sony tablet S and after coming here, I came to know about the Zagg cleaner, and I tried with that also. After this, I am very happy with that because Zagg cleaner does a very good job as well. Thanks for suggesting me about this.

Has anyone yet tried baby nappy wipes then a bit of kitchen roll ?? Just turn Tablet off first...(had my Tab S for a good few months now and works every time even with a 4yr old on it !!! )