Thread: Screen turns dim while playing on Sony Tablet S

Screen turns dim while playing on Sony Tablet S

I have recently purchased Sony Tablet S. I have been using it since few days and I am enjoying every bit of it. Yesterday I was playing game on my Sony Tablet S and I have noticed that the screen turned dark. Even now whenever I am paying, the screen is turning dark. It looks as hive the brightness setting is turned down but actually it hasn’t touched. I am not able to operate and I have to press the power button to login. I don’t know what is happening. Does anybody have any idea regarding this? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Re: Screen turns dim while playing on Sony Tablet S

As you have mentioned above in the query, I suppose that the LCD has got corrupted. I would suggest you to check this out. I don’t assume that there is some other problem. I think you should get the tablet replaced. Try to contact the sony team and ask for some assistance. Do not try out to open or experiment yourself. Tablets are sensitive and tablet might get corrupted. You can also try to go to any hardware shop. I hope that your tablet is in warranty.

I am also using sony tablet s and I must say that even I am facing the same problem. Whenever I turn off the screen via power button, the screen turns very dark even after when I see that the setting is set to auto brightness. This happens with me not only while playing but also while doing anything on the sony tablet s. I don’t know what to do. I am planning to change the tablet. I am very much disappointed. Any suggestions do you all have for me?

Well let me tell you that the problem that you’re facing is not because there is some problem in the phone or with it. It is actually the operating system. I would suggest you to install the android operating system back into your tablet. I am sure that this resolves the issue of yours. My friend had the same issue. Somebody told him to re-install the operating system.

There is some problem with the honeycomb 3.2 update. I would say that you should contact the vendor and ask the vendor to install it for you again. I am sure that your problem will get resolved.