Thread: Awesome ASUS Eee Pad Slider SL101

Awesome ASUS Eee Pad Slider SL101

I look the design and all the specification of this tablet pc and must say that this is awesome. I need some information about this tablet specially the specification and all the other related issue of this tablet. Can anybody help me to fix this buy this tablet pc. Any information related to this tablet will much need. Thanks.

Re: Awesome ASUS Eee Pad Slider SL101

There are several inbuilt application and its related features present onto it. One of them is easily change your Eee Pad Slider from a tablet to a notebook with just one slide. I really like the way it move from tablet to the notebook. This is the best configuration with the designable tablet I have ever seen.

The most obvious reason one might buy a notebook instead of a tablet today is that there’s just no substitute for a real keyboard. The built-in QWERTY keyboard offers a much more comfortable typing experience. The ASUS measures in at 10.7 x 7.1 x 0.7 inches and 2.1 pounds (when closed), making it larger and heavier than most rivals. This measurement tells that you can travel this tablet to anywhere in the world without taking any much risk.

The Slider SL101, meanwhile, failed to appear on schedule, and it’s only now – ten months after we saw it first. That’s why the popularity of this tablet is being low. Asus has developed the first Android tablet with a truly integrated keyboard. That’s the reason the user has been attractive to this tablet otherwise the late coming tablet will be not really well as per the history. You can buy it by also using the online shopping facility. Ebay is one of the sites that provide this kind of tablets and its related product.

Asus appear to have applied some thought to producing tablets which genuinely stand out. The $479 Eee Pad Slider also features a bright IPS screen, a full-size USB port and a sleek soft-touch chassis. Asus has taken that hybridization even further with the EeePad Slider. With this features the tablet specification looks great and the result of this tablet is being very well. You can also check the reviews of this tablet.

As per few reviews the response of the tablet on existing and advanced operating system is being very good. I check the review and most of the user gives more than three and half reviews to this tablet. You can also check these reviews on official as well as third party site.

This is also one of the ASUS touchscreen tablet running Android Honeycomb with a full-size slide-out keyboard. Also, the inclusion of Mini-HDMI, USB 2.0, and the newest version of Honeycomb build this tablet meaning its price. Of all the Honeycomb tablet manufacturers, Asus has been one of, if not the most successful. Hence I think you have not problem to buy this tablet and if you like to do that the either you use on payment or off payment cash with home delivery facility. These are available on many sites and easily buy it.

I buy this tablet and I have not facing any problem with this tablet. I use the official site link and then search nearest seller office. I found it on contact section of the official site. Then I can easily able to purchase this tablet.

Yes, this is also the best way to purchase this type of risky tablet pc. I think you can also purchase this tablet using the online shopping facility. The features and all the specification has to be stated that it great and few experienced user has also shared their experience with this tablet has also present on official site. Hence take help and check what happen onto it.

There’s no doubt that the Slider’s design and the way the tablet’s screen slides up vertically to reveal the keyboard is incredibly awesome. Hence we definitely like the way this tablet provide the number of options. If we compare this tablet with the other tablet then we can say that there is some kind of problem arrives with this tablet when we try to do rooting task on it. but it is not as hard as other. The step by step process is being present on the manual. You can use them at the time of doing this rooting task.

If you’re buying the Slider, you’re buying it for the appeal of always having a physical keyboard with your tablet. I think the keyboard and the sliding are specialty of this tablet pc. The keyboard occupies the bottom half of the case in landscape mode and spans the whole width. Hence this is the best thing of this tablet and definitely you need to buy it immediately.