Thread: Asus Eee pad slider sl101 generating heat

Asus Eee pad slider sl101 generating heat

I buy this Asus Eee pad slider sl101 tablet pc and now I am facing problem with this tablet. The problem is as follows:
    • First it generates heat and also happens only with the top left portion on the back of my tablet.
    • Whole screen shakes around using Google sky maps.
    • Short battery life is at just 5.3 hours.
    • Auto rotate is not working properly.
    • Half screen flickers onto it.
    • Then help me to fix this issue a
    nd hence I am waiting your valuable reply onto it.

Re: Asus Eee pad slider sl101 generating heat

If you faced problem with the heat generation onto this tablet pc then in that case you need to do something special onto it. I think hard drive generates heat when it spins at top speed to read and write data. Hence you need to do the efficiency reducing task onto it. This will be work to fix your complicated problem. Try this and check what happen onto this tablet PC.

You can also check the Bios of the system. It quite possible that this bios of the system gives such kind of problem and hence in that case, you need to perform the bios update task on this tablet pc. It works and in response you can also found that few of the other problem also being solved on it. try this and check what happen with it.

I think the battery life problem will be also solved using this bios update task. You need to do this task using the proper process. In this process you need to simply do the downloading and then performs the update task on it. the process to perform this update can be also work online. Then try this and check what happen onto this tablet pc. I hope this update goes in right direction and you can able to access correct result of this tablet.

If you facing any problem with tablet battery on it, do replacement strategy here. This is the best way that works to fix your battery problem.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    If you facing any problem with tablet battery on it, do replacement strategy here. This is the best way that works to fix your battery problem.
    I also think that this battery replacement has been work on your tablet pc. Also for solving other problem you need to perform the OS reinstallation task. The software related problem can be solved clearly using the proper reinstallation process. Hence try to first do uninstall and then perform proper installation onto it. It fixes your software application related issue.

In this situation you can look at the Warranty Terms governing the Customer and Notion Ink. The warranty card will be also help to you for fix your problem. It could also possible that you can replace this tablet pc. Hence if possible the replace this tablet using warranty card.

You can use the inbuilt facility of the Repair or Replacement of the defective hardware New tablet pc can be help to you for access more performance and reliability application onto this tablet. Hence try to do the replacement task as well as for more information you need to contact the official site expert. They help to you for fix your complicated issue. Hence try this and check what happen onto your system.