Thread: Is Intel Turbo Ram worth to buy for Lenovo T61?

Is Intel Turbo Ram worth to buy for Lenovo T61?

Hello friends, I have well thought-out 1 GB of this when I prearranged my Lenovo T61. In theory, it is designed to function as a hybrid SSD, keeping the hard drive reads most commonly used in flash memory, but I never really read that. You can buy very cheap on eBay now, and there's even a utility to its deactivation. Is it so bad that people want to turn it off? I wonder if I should remove it, or does it really improve performance? So what is the opinion of you all about it? Please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Is Intel Turbo Ram worth to buy for Lenovo T61?

Turbo memory and was a marketing ploy by Intel to make people jump on the bandwagon before SSD became cheap enough for the end of purchase. That is not as useful as real ssd, or even a hybrid hard disk.

Re: Is Intel Turbo Ram worth to buy for Lenovo T61?

I think you can check on the internet and also you will be able to get the information about it and also you will be able to know that the Turbo RAM is best for you to use it. I think you will be able to get some of the link where it is has the suggestion and also it has the advice which is been given to the people to use it or not and also it suggest that which is the best to use it and also according to computer configuration it has been suggested. So you better looked over there and get an appropriate idea about it and also you will be able to get the idea about the RAM. Hope you might get it.