Thread: Text messages comes on Blackberry Curve 9360 under incorrect time

Text messages comes on Blackberry Curve 9360 under incorrect time

Last few days I am trying to choose best mobile phone and finally I buy Blackberry Curve 9360 mobile phone. This is one of the smartphone that comes into news for last two to three weeks within advertisement and many sites. Hence I buy it and now I received one problem onto it. The problem is being related to the text message that comes after purchasing this smartphone. When I checked date and time of the entire text message then all message are saying the time 8:01pm which is not correct. Can anybody have experience about it then please share your own thoughts. Thanks for any help.

Re: Text messages comes on Blackberry Curve 9360 under incorrect time

You need to wait some time for checking that the next arriving text message on this mobile phone can also show the same time or not. Also I suggest you to do the checking of date of this mobile phone text messages. Hence try this testing process and tell me what would be the result on your smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    You need to wait some time for checking that the next arriving text message on this mobile phone can also show the same time or not. Also I suggest you to do the checking of date of this mobile phone text messages. Hence try this testing process and tell me what would be the result on your smartphone.
    I check all this testing and the detail information of this text messages. The time of the newest text message is to be same as 8:01pm also the date is to be same. Hence please help me to fix this issue.

This is the text message problem that happens in most rare situation. In this case, you need to check the reboot mobile phone will work well or not. Sometimes the text message setting will gives such problem and hence you need to do this simple reboot task on your smartphone. Then locate the result. I hope that it fix your complicated issue.

You can also do the text message setting change task on this mobile phone. You can do this task by just simply go to message menu. Then open message setting menu. In that case, click on text message setting option. It gives you the number of setting of this text message. There is date and time option present on it. You need to ON this option. After doing this task you need to reboot the mobile phone. It fixes your problem.

This is your new mobile phone and l hope there will be so many unset setting present on your mobile phone. You can apply default setting process onto this mobile phone. For doing this process go to Setting->Factory Restore option. Then enter the code and perform this restore setting task and reboot your mobile phone to fix such issue.

For fixing this issue you need to follow the below path. This will be work to fix your complicated issue. in this process you need to open Messages > Menu > Options > General Options > scroll down to > Separate SMS and Email Inboxes option. Then ON this option and locate the result on your mobile phone.

I have had similar problem with the Blackberry for about 2 months. It accidentally erases my call log, and all incoming / outgoing text messages are giving the same date and time onto this mobile phone. Hence I decided to do the restore task on my mobile phone. It works and finally the functions of the message menu have been work well. Also there is not any single problem arrives after that event. Hence you can also need to perform such type of task on your mobile phone. I hope that it fix your complicated issues.

For more information you need to read the troubleshooting section of the mobile phone user guide manual. This is the better way to find out the real solution behind these issues. Also you can take help of the official site expert persons. They provide you their own experience related to these issues. Use such type of guidance and apply correct process onto your mobile phone. If you can’t find any solution then contact blackberry service center.