Thread: Is it possible to run BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express on BlackBerry Curve 9360?

Is it possible to run BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express on BlackBerry Curve 9360?

I have one issue related to my mobile OS. Last month I buy BlackBerry Curve 9360 smartphone and there is blackberry OS 7 present onto this mobile phone. The problem is that I need to check this mobile phone supports the BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express on blackberry OS 7 or not. I am waiting for using this BESX on my mobile phone. I need help that works to fix this issue. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: Is it possible to run BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express on BlackBerry Curve 9360?

BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express offers IT control and security features. Well in the case of Blackberry Enterprise Server Express, it is actually is free. Living with BES is just easy, from the server to the device and it does make it a joy to use. BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express enables businesses of any size to quickly and easily get started with the BlackBerry solution. This is the blackberry software version and if you want to use this then you need to try this software onto your currently used mobile phone. I hope that it works in your case.

Re: Is it possible to run BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express on BlackBerry Curve 9360?

I try this installation task and must say that this will be work in my situation. The version of BESX is to be BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express v5.0.3. Hence if you think to install the BESX then use this software version and get the right result onto it.

First the BES is software; Research in Motion does not sell server boxes. The full BES has always had a few weaknesses specifically in case of installation and the comfort ability with Microsoft SBS (Small Business Server). Hence in this situation you need to first check that the kinds of compatibility and the installation problem of this mobile system. I hope that this will be solving your query.

Yes it works! But there is necessary to correctly perform the installation task onto it. You need to check the kinds of installation process with this software. BESX is free to all businesses – there is no software licensing cost and no client access license fees. Also you need to understand that you could not install it on the same server as the Exchange box & did never supported Microsoft (SBS). Hence remember this thing and check what happen onto it.

Installation of the BESX can be done using the correct step by step process. Hence I think you need to use this process and it will be helpful to you. You can found this installation BESX on your mobile phone using the manual of this mobile phone as well as the software. Hence try this simple thing and check what happen onto it.

BESX is designed to be a secure, communications software, applications, and BlackBerry devices. The minimum requirements for the BESX are listed in the BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express Installation and Configuration Guide. If you have been wondering what it takes to install and configure BES Express RIM has you covered. Hence you need to visit the official site of the blackberry and then found such type of guidance link. It works to fix your problem. Hence try these simple things and make sure that this software works on your mobile phone. If your mobile phone contains BB OS 7 advanced version, then it quite possible that it fix your installation type of problem.

The simple way to do this task is by first take backup of the mobile phone system. Then you can perform this downloading and installation task onto your mobile phone. It will be help to fix your type of problem.

I try this simple process installation of BESX process on my mobile phone. It works and there is no problem arrives with this system. I first download the mobile OS compatible BESX Sprint_L.P. executable file. This file is near about 183MB and it took lot of time to finish downloading task. I found this file on sprint site. Then I follow all the instructions present onto that support files. It helps to me and in response it solves my installation problem. Hence you can use this simple process and I hope that it fix your problem.

Yes, the sprint is being also one of the popular sites that work to offer number of blackberry OS version and its related software. Hence I think this is the better opportunity to you for fix this compatibility and the installation process in quick way. Try this process using such as well as third party site and check what happen.