Thread: Trouble with Tablet Enhancements for Outlook in Tabletpc preview

Trouble with Tablet Enhancements for Outlook in Tabletpc preview

Hey I would like to know how to get Tablet Enhancements for Outlook work in windows 7 I am trying to do so but it’s just shows the runtime error and I am unable to solve it I'm using version 3.1 as provide in the software FAQ the mods have can anyone help me with this I would be really very glad thanks

Re: Trouble with Tablet Enhancements for Outlook in Tabletpc preview

I have Tablet Enhancements for Outlook from the time I was using the windows Vista and I have done the upgrade to windows 7 and its work fine As far as I concern no problem

maybe altering the compatibility mode beneath properties to Vista SP2 will resolve

can you detail the runtime error? If that's the case installing the necessary runtime must fix the setback.

I am really sorry that I what I was thinking as the runtime error that was actually a out of range exception error I am failing in all the aspect to get the Tablet Enhancements for Outlook run under any compatible mode I think as it is the add-on for outlook it will not have any kind of such option thought I did attempt operate Outlook in compatibility mode and that also giving the same error gave the similar error.

I have it installed on my desktop in windows 7 appear to be error-free for basic tasks like adding notes, tasks. I have not thoroughly tested, however. Sorry, not about "ink conversion of the check mark" the

How is linking with it on your desk? That is when the error occurs. I write my appointment, it confirms the text with the small line of text below the line, and then click the check mark on the right to convert my ink to text. That is when the error occurs

Well, I used to get TEO working properly as I said in first answer. The thing is I had to reinstall Office 2007 because of a hitch and therefore TEO. So basically I'm having the same problem. I have found no solution either. I managed to enter the data, after clicking OK, though.

I will try to contact TEO dev e-mail I hope they will respond , and I'll let you know as soon as I hear something from him.

I have insatalled the office 2010 and with Tablet Enhancements for Outlook and so far working fine with me with no error of any kind although it has no icon in the fresh 2010 ribbon interface