Error – "Sync will resume when [computer name] is available."

So I've done every last trace of the plain stuff:

• -Updated to iTunes 10.5
    • -Updated to OS X 10.7.2
    • -Updated to iOS 5
    • -Synced my iPhone totally before I attempted Wi-Fi Sync
    • -Selected the "Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi" choice in iTunes
    • -Connected iPhone to control

Notwithstanding, when I run over to Settings > General > iTunes Wi-Fi Sync on my iPhone, the "Sync Now" bind is grayed out and beneath it declares synchronized will continue when WIFI network is ready. Alternate than this I'm totally euphoric with iOS 5 but this is the just thing that would be quite bothering me. Any assistance could be much treasured.

re: Error – "Sync will resume when [computer name] is available."

Definitely, you got to be connected to power, either a charger or into the computer to Wi-Fi adjust. That would be for backups, you would be able to synchronize without being connected to over Wi-Fi. Did it yesterday truth be told. OP start the sync on the phone, verify iTunes recognizes it when iTunes is opened.

Connect your iOS gadget to your computer with the USB cable. In iTunes, check the "Sync this device over Wi-Fi" bind. Connect. When that, you ought to have the ability to synchronize over Wi-Fi, either manually or mechanically when the capacity is connected to. That would be what worked for me. I see you attempted that. Too bad. What sort of Wi-Fi router is it true that you are utilizing? Any firewall turned on there?

Since you have a dual-band router, you need to verify both gadgets are on the same group. I was having Wi-Fi synchronize issues, but I resolved that is was resulting from the fact that my Mini is on the 'n' group and my iP4 is on the 'g' group. Once I switched my Mini over to the 'g' group, it adjusted.

I was having the same correct situation then I unequivocally restarted computer and iPhone, following I attempted all things under the sun to get it to work, and it mystically worked. Just situation I have now is I lack the capacity to get the Automatic Downloads to work when I download podcasts. Any thought?

Nope, you got to connect to your device anyhow once before you are able to match up without being connected to. You got to re-try this each time you restart your iPhone, separate from Wi-Fi, restart computer, and whatnot. I am not ready to adjust unless I've connected to my iPod touch at any rate once.

I have had the precise same issue today. Yesterday following commissioning iOS5 it worked impeccably. Run over to work and got home. Attempted it and i was getting the same "sitting tight for so and so to be good to go again". Connected it to the pc and it appeared fine with the alternative "adjust over Wi-Fi" prepared. Following perusing your post i chose to connect my phone to again and recognized that iTunes had unselected the "sync over Wi-Fi" choice. I empowered it. Handicapped it, synchronized, and Re-prepared it again. Synchronized. Unplugged and I’m still "holding up for so and so to be good to go".

One alternate condition I ran into today and its disturbing: I adjust with my home PC but I have iTunes on my laptop for the tethering driver (could not invariably utilize WiFi, extended story). The previous evening my home computer appeared in the sync alternative. I tethered my laptop today (nothing else, unequivocally tethered). Get home, run over to synchronize and it is demonstrating my laptop now. Had to join it to my PC and get iTunes to converse with the phone for an instant (transfer buys in this case) before it could switch back. by the method I didn't see it brought out in particular in the string thus far, so I'll say it: iTunes does should be running regardless on windows) around then for the sync to work. Shows up they didn't utilize a utility for this.

Re: Error – "Sync will resume when [computer name] is available."

The explanation I found is sort of odd. You need to have iTunes open on your computer for the network synchronizes to work! In the event that you turn iTunes off, the "Sync Now" alternatives works toward getting grayed out and "Sync will continue when class77's Mac is good to go" now appears on the screen. Fail and all things begin working again even assuming that you are not physically associated. One different thing I've perceived about network adjusts. Since you will take a gander at iTunes, you will see that the device you've synced via network is now appearing in Devices on your Mac and there's a discharge bind adjoining it. Does that now mean that you should run over to your Mac and launch the gadget inevitably you via network match up? Sort of thrashings the reason for network matching up, doesn't it?

Re: Error – "Sync will resume when [computer name] is available."

Actually accompany the beneath steps:-

• -Updated to iTunes 10.5
    • -Updated to iOS 5
    • -Updated to OS X 10.7.2
    • -Synced iPhone totally before attempting Wi-Fi Sync
    • -Selected the "Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi" choice in iTunes
    • -Connected iPhone to control
    • -Left iTunes running before interfacing iPhone to power
    • -Not had iTunes running before interfacing iPhone to power.