Thread: Is it possible to change the Primary SMTP Server in iCloud with using iOS 5

Is it possible to change the Primary SMTP Server in iCloud with using iOS 5

I am unable to do that as I can’t get my iCloud server to turn off. There is the switch though which turn off the iCloud but apparently I am unable to do so the steps to reach that switch

1. Settings
    2. iCloud
    3. Account
    4. Advanced(Mail)
    5. Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)
    6. Primary Server (iCloud SMTP Server>

Does anyone have any idea? I have to do this because I use my own domain for my email address. Currently I have Email forwarding to my me.com address, then before MobileMe mail sent by a Gmail server. The server configuration is still in the list of outgoing mail server in IOS 5, but is not being used as a server is the server iCloud primaries has priority over any other server.

Re: Is it possible to change the Primary SMTP Server in iCloud with using iOS 5

Yeah I also had the same problem and all I have to do is to add the STMP in to the directory

Been Gmail forwarding to me. Address me in the coming years are the property of thrust. I've always been able to quench all SMTP servers other than Gmail, making it look like it came from my Gmail account. I can do this on my Mac no problem, but I cannot turn off the smtp server iClould either my iPhone or iPhone. Surely this is

I have the same problem. I want to forward all mail from email addresses that I had in my Gmail account, which refers to the new @ me account (only for its features). And just use the @ me account for delivery, but that looks like it came from Gmail

Maybe it off because they will not STMPs others?

I have a problemI disabled the email sync and restart the phone. Then he turned icloud email synchronization again.

Then the account, and advanced options were there. However, finished with all my other accounts. Nice is not it?

• Just go to Settings, Mail, Add Account
    • Then create a new account not choose any of the pre-named. Pick "other"
    • Click on "Add email account"
    • From here, enter your account information icloud. My incoming mail server was listed as p02-imap.mail.me.com

At the base of the display you will notice a region for an outgoing SMTP server. between Gmail information here. formerly validate, go back and put out of action the mail in your unique account iCloud.

Workings huge for me I contain the whole thing I pushed iCloud, however my solution seem to come from Gmail, just as it had created with Mobile Me.

Hey I presently register for iCloud and had a huge disappointment when I couldn't shape this out. at the present I'm once more sending from Gmail and in receipt of emails at Push pace. Much valued! Thanks I just registered for iCloud furthermore have a big be sorry while I couldn't shape this out. at the present I'm on one occasion once more sending from Gmail and getting emails at Push pace.

I have the server address which i cant show where xx is the number of your server mail settings in Leon after MobileMe migration. I do not know where else would get this information you could look into adding a PC iCloud etc and outlook? That can give a server address?

I can understand that this method has been unsuccessful the actual problem was This is the problem with this technique does not push. And switch back to Google modify in timing is not as straightforward as affecting iCloud and I were. I still desperately require a actual solution to this problem.

1. worst or no push
    2. does not have the draft synchronization if u make use of Google Sync and Apple Mail
    3. No file button (if using iCloud IMAP or IMAP or Gmail)
    4. awful, "replied or sent" presentation indicators through IOS and send if you use either association technique Gmail

This is a confusion, as the apple has put on the worst server on us I wonder if we could point to jailbreak and edit hosts file to smtp.me.com ยบ to smtp.gmail.com

Couldn't you just put in your Gmail account to your iPhone, and make use of it to launch mail however still required to mail pushed using iCloud.

Well, not unless Apple allows for true "default shipping" adjustment. At this point only applies to new membership-no answer so the time to rewrite or in an email-driven icloud is @ me. Unless, of course, use the IMAP / other work out there, but not perfect.