Thread: Is New Crazy Snake interesting Game?

Is New Crazy Snake interesting Game?

I found that there is o ne game as New Crazy Snake. I am thinking to download that as that is free. But before doing that, I need to know that if this game interesting to play or not? I can download that but I already have many of the apps installed in my device and I don’t want any boring game to be installed in it. So I need suggestions from you people.

Re: Is New Crazy Snake interesting Game?

You control one snake. Other snakes have artificial intelligence. Snakes can turn in any direction, and not just in four standard directions. You will surely like that.

dkbose Guest

It is Absolutely New unusual variation of a classical Snake. You control one snake. Other snakes have artificial intelligence. Snakes can turn in any direction, and not just in four standard directions.
    Each level of game Consists of three sub-levels with their goals:
    • DEATH MATCH - kill all enemy snakes.
    • FIRST GROW - the first increase to a certain length.
    • DOMINATION - a team game. The goal of the team - first to collect a specified number of points.

Snakes! They may fear, but with a gun safe to be overflowing. Listen Crazy Snake and beat them with their guns.
    • Purpose of this game: Delete slips to earn points. Fire your cannon at the right angle to hit them.
    • How to play: One player controls a man to fire cannons. You have 3 lives to play this game. Snakes are increasingly left to right and a gun can shoot up to 4 guns one at a time. Get the right angle of the cannon to shoot from further away and closer to the view you can get. Eliminate school to earn points.
    • Control keys: control keys crazy game of snakes are the arrow keys: left and right to the circulation for angel cannon, spacebar to fire the cannon.

Snakes Crazy is a fun game in the hot deserts of Mexico. In this case, you must blast the snakes with his confidence and cannons. Purpose deck of this game: In this game you have to shoot snakes with their guns before shooting with his guns. Put the character behind a cannons blow with his hammer and fire. Adjust the angle according to how far they are snakes.