Thread: In iSO 5 apple rep says no push mail in icloud

In iSO 5 apple rep says no push mail in icloud

I control 2 MobileMe accounts over to iCloud. But I Hadn’t was getting any message using PUSH on the iPhone. I am talking with a Rep at present who said that PUSH MAIL is not in iCloud! What?! I'd have not at all control over from MobileMe had I recognized this...at any rate not until it run out in June. Is it an iOS 5 fact? Because, it pushed okay previous to the iCloud evolution. Even in iOS 5.Has anybody else heard this? Actually unfortunate news if the Rep is truthful.

Re: In iSO 5 apple rep says no push mail in icloud

Essentially, I improve that. Account which is Mac to cloud (It was a .Mac, then a MobileMe account previous to upgrading.) mutually of the accounts look to obtain email right away. I'll do a combine tests (like CC'ing equally my iCloud accounts and considering if the upgraded MobileMe account acts in a different method than the "iTunes AppleID" created iCloud account. It's strange that it works for several people. I'll also attempt varying my "Fetch" settings to "Manual" and observe what happens. (if Push is not working, I shouldn't get mail with Fetch set to guidebook...) I'll let you know what I discover out.

My kids have an ipad1 and I have an ipad2. I efficient both and put mine up with my Apple ID and set theirs up with a dissimilar iCloud ID. I sent a text email from mine to theirs manufacturing certain the mail application on theirs was stopped up and not sitting in the multitasking part. The electronic message went through instantaneously. I then did the similar thing going the other method and it worked also. Then I sent them an electronic mail from my Gmail account and it worked also. So mine seems to be operating just very well.

I be acquainted with, I've got mine place to PUSH also. It doesn't manufacture any sense. The simply way messages look to obtain PUSHed now is if the MAIL application is really open. When it was MobileMe, mail would be PUSHed the entire instance...whether the application was unlock or not...and a announcement would show up. Or the MAIL would at any rate be there when you opened the application, turned on the cell phone, etc.

Remarkable I have been saying this for the past hardly any days and only now public are responding to this. I had a me.com account that was encouraged to I-cloud. Which is iphone 4 with IOS 5? Unless I have the mail application running in background, I won't obtain my mail except it's my account in Gmail. That works. Push doesn't used right. And fetch doesn't ether. I have had my mail application closed once for a only some hours and never got several mail. And my get was put for 30mins.