Thread: How can i activate webcam in Lenovo ThinkPad T510?

How can i activate webcam in Lenovo ThinkPad T510?

Well recently i have purchased Lenovo ThinkPad T510. I was bit suprised after come to know about that there was no inforamtion regrdaing the activation of the built webcam without installing the additional software. Let me know what do you thinking on this particular matter.

dkbose Guest

Re: How can i activate webcam in Lenovo ThinkPad T510?

In order to get the requirement of yours i am suggesting that you should simply press Function key F6 so that you can see yourself in the webcam of yours. For the fancy program as you will be able to see on sony, HP, Toshiba and Dell will allow you to take picture of yourself with the background with the special effects with yourself. You will not be able to get the such kind of the thing on the Business laptop like ThinkPads. You will require to install the third party software such as manycam or some another software like that.

After going through the post of yours I recommend that you can use Yawcam. It is webcam software for the windows which has been written in Java. The main aim of the software is to keep everything quite simple and it will have all the include all the usual features.

You have to take care of thing that is you should install all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours. Also if it’s really needed you should update the drivers on the computer of yours. you can get the
    Latest version of the drivers update on the official webaiste and download and install the same on the computer of yourts

Well if you are having any issue then i recommend that you should contact the technical support team and get further help on this particular matter.