Thread: Unable to send message in Apple IOS5 imessanger

Unable to send message in Apple IOS5 imessanger

Actually I require help and I don't recognize what to do. Essentially, previous night I notice so lots of text that were send to my friend that weren't send from me. I called her awake to find out what the problem is going on. Actually, I've been texting her asking my friend for pics. I went reverse home and told my friend to carry on the conversation. I might see the conversation clarify in my iPhone! She was getting iMessages from me that I never sent and I can see in my phone that I sent them. When I turned my imessage setting then after I able to reply for the text message.

Re: Unable to send message in Apple IOS5 imessanger

we are not in group messages. Essentially, it's just me and her. Also, I complete one more test when I told my brother to send me an iMessage asking me if I required observing a naked pic of him (her in this case). These guys reply to my brother once more from ME, and I am able to see his reply on my phone. In my brother's cell phone, it shows me sending him an iMessage

Given the difficulty of creating a main point OS upgrade, reveals additional concerning the author than about Apple. Bugs like this don't forever appear previous to an OS is shipped; consequently we witness the minor point revs that all platform creator discharge. To suggest Apple can't fix it previous to allowing them plenty time is to fail to understand the challenge.

Today I talk to apple in favor of regarding 2 hours and they had no answer... they asked me to call taut for maintain which was hopeless as well and they assumed they can't do anything since it all goes to the apple servers. At this point, even rotating off my iMessage won't do a few good. All that done having my wife or any other person with iOS 5 sends me a text and the intruder get the iMessage, he can still reply! The simply answer is to inform everyone I recognize to NOT send me any iMessages.

While I am grateful for the technical aspect of this I would be other worried as regards exactly what further info this guy has about you. Yes, he might be on the further side of the world, or he might be in the similar town and contain your address. The truth that he is shipping on this conversation with your wife is in fact frightening. It might just be a little teenage hacker or it might be somebody with more sinister motive. To be truthful this isn't in fact any dissimilar that someone creating harassing phone calls. If you would critically believe calling the police. They might be tell you they can't do everything or they may be able to get Apple/AT&T to dig deeper

I got a selection with an apple genius to observe if he has any improved ideas. Actually, there should be an approach for you to see what devices are connected to your apple id and delete them from there. I go to iTunes and check on "manage devices" took out all devices present and still, the guy still texting below my phone number or apple id, I don't even know what it is.

When I complete a hardly any analysis, then after I turned off my imessages in setting, after that I ask my friend to send me text do they reply I want to check when it working normally but the message which I got it as a imessage and that was not able to reply to her although that a time I didn’t reply in my phone. Then so I told to stop texting. I think apple and they were shocked. I told no other devices with my apple ID. So they ask me to alter it. I did, I misused the apple id email and password.