Thread: Cannot install applications in asus Eee Note EA 800

Cannot install applications in asus Eee Note EA 800

I have recently purchased an asus Eee Note EA 800. I am not able to install the applications in the asus Eee Note EA 800. I have tried installing the applications using the SD but it unfortunately didn’t work. I don’t know what to do now. Is there any way that I can try to install the applications in my asus Eee Note EA 800 laptop? Does anybody have any idea? Any suggestions regarding this would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Cannot install applications in asus Eee Note EA 800

I have read your query but I am not sure what exactly you are looking for. So I would like to know that which applications you mean. Do you mean the anderware apps? I would suggest you to make sure that the sd cards are recognized properly first. I would like to know that can you open the card when you connect it to the computer. I would say that Kindly reply to my questions, so that I can help you out effectively.

I would say that first ensure that the dvt_check file is in the root of your SD card. A folder will be created when you decompress the FullInstall file to your SD card. Try to put the contents of that folder to the sd card. You will see that there is one file with dvt_check and also you will see that there is folder with various file names. Then, try to reboot the EEENote with the card.

Well in this thing I would say that it would be better if you take your netbook to the asus people. You can contact the asus support and ask for assistance. I am sure they will help you out.