Thread: Having trouble using the Siri in iOS 5

Having trouble using the Siri in iOS 5

Hello friends, I would like to bring these up because everyone is too busy raving how wonderful it is Siri. There are some pretty big problems: after using Siri, the ringer volume is set to MAX, but if you adjust the ringer volume can only be at level 3 or 4. Display required a few locks and adjustments prior to remedial activities at the appropriate level. If you frequently interact with the same person (for example, "Steve says I'm running late") and have multiple Steve’s different names, are still asking what Steve. Must be smart enough to finally just assume that Steve means based on the frequency of interaction. Asked to search for restaurants near you, but you cannot say, "Call the Tiki Hut." Anyone else have these problems? Especially for the first, this is quite annoying. Thank you.

Re: Having trouble using the Siri in iOS 5

I've definitely got the first. I realized this through the day today in my iPhone 4S and had no idea what was going on. It took a reboot to fix it. This is a beta, though, so I'm sure it's something you have solved.

Yes, the problems with Siri being clever to connect to a network to do an easy job like "Call Susan," not to talk about anything, it is total BS. The voice command earlier one does not have to connect to a network to make an easy call. I can recognize the connection to the net to find response to other query similar to "Where do babies approach from?” Anyway, what this tells me you need an A5 dual core processor is probably not really necessary for Syria to work, but Apple is limiting A5 to force people to buy the 4s to obtain the feature. But uhoh, the servers are getting hammered, and now touted feature of the phone does not work. How do you like your assistant $ 200-400 deaf now? Yes, yes, I know it's beta and the novelty wears off and the server load will fall. Apple is just BS that limits us to an A5 to the work function of the phone where the processing power apparently has nothing to do with it. Apart from this, the phone is impressive.

Not only is the connection to the network for information, a few definite processing of AI going in the cloud. So on the whole Siri does not really be familiar with what you're asking except present is a network connection.

A big step backward seems to be always based on the existence of a data connection. I can utilize voice detection all the time on my iPhone 3GS when I'm on the subway to change music tracks (which works fine if I have the mic close to his mouth, and the noise of the train is too strong to disturb anyone). I would be very annoying to miss that feature. Apple should return to the previous technology, if no data connection, rather than give up. Poor excuse. Simple commands like this are discussed very well in the two models without relying on a farm in the cloud.

I think it is the problem because it the beta version and also in the full version you will be able to get the phone in the best and also good way to have it, it is totally due the version of the phone.

I also think the same and also it might be that the voice recognition will be different and also the language you might be using is not been able to recognize by the Siri application in the phone, I would suggest you to tell any of the friend who is having a good voice to it and also the voce which is clear easily recognize by the phone. if the friend voice is not been recognize then it will be due to the reason of the beta version of the phone, as the full version will be coming in the new and also the latest phone of the apple, in that the voice recognition will be better and also it might have different languages to understand and also to tell you. For the time been the beta will be the problem.

The problem is mainly occurring in the beta version and the company is testing in the phone so that it can cover the errors in it with the new or the latest phone which is used to come in the market.