Thread: suggest games for android like Age of Empires or Heroes of Might and Magic

suggest games for android like Age of Empires or Heroes of Might and Magic

I have just bought new android phone for myself and as I am new to the android phone I want to know where I can get or download the game for my android which should have some strategic games like age of empires , heroes of might and magic or warcraft which we play on the pc . So please suggest some strategic android games which I think it can be playable for me .

Re: suggest games for android like Age of Empires or Heroes of Might and Magic

If you are looking for some good real time strategic game then I would suggest you to go with the pocket empire. The game comes with the real time strategic mode and I hope you would love playing it. But for the game it will cost some bucks. Because this game does not come free or do not have demo version so where you can play trial to feel the look of the game. I guess you should definitely go for the game.

I have played some of the strategy games which according to me are best real time strategy game and you would love playing the game. Here are list of some strategy games which I have played or which are available in the android market .

List of some RTS game for the android :-

• All Mighty –

It is an Real Time Strategy game in which you can build your own city and defend attacks from the enemy , destroy your enemy kingdom and take over the city . It has also got option for playing multiplayer online or you can also play the game via Bluetooth. And this game is recommended for the android 2.1 or higher version .

• Space STG II – Death Rain –

It is an sci-fi RTS game . This game is a sci-fi game where you to play and explore the solar system and different planets , manage your own cities , develop latest technology which can protect you from the enemies , create latest spacecraft and warcraft for your kingdom and many more to play with it .

• Defend Homeland –

It is an RTS game where you have to build your cities ,army and build the weapons to defend yourself from the enemy attacks . you have to defend your homeland from the enemy attacks for which you have to build strong army to conquer with in particular time span.

Can anyone tell me which one is the best RTS game to play with from above list , as I am new and bit confused about selecting of the game as I have not played or seen the game . so if anyone who have played the game and know the story line up or some description about the game , please do let me know so it will be easy for me to go with the game or do any one know about more RTS games available in the android market .

If you are thinking of buying the android game then I would suggest you one thing is that you should go for the game which I think it should be compatible to you or you would like to play the game with.

I would suggest you that you should go for the Space STG II – Death Rain game as playing the game is more fun and if you like the RTS game then I would tell you that playing this game will have different experience. Since this game consist of sci –fi strategy where the game provides with the 40 missions , has warships and transporters and where you can upgrade ships , some special technology , and this game is totally from the different version it comes with the animated background , the game has got the new notification panel , they have release new resources and asteroids for the Space STG II – Death Rain game and it has got many more features for the game . I guess you will come to know only when play the game. I prefer you to go for the Space STG II – Death Rain for better RTS gaming fun.

Yeah .. I played this game and I could tell you that you will have the different experience playing this game. As most of the games comes with some similar features, but I would tell you that this game has got some different concept and playing this game will be real fun for you. I must say that you should really have this game .

Here are some of the list of the RTS game for android phones .

• Defend Homeland
    • Space STG – Galactic Wars
    • Archipelago
    • Battle for Mars
    • Starfront: Collision
    • Defend Homeland
    • All Mighty
    • Crusaders

These are the some of the RTS games which I think will help you to go for.

Actually I was going to go for the “The settlers” game form android market for my android phone but after seeing the reviews of the game and from friends who have already played the game. But after going to all this I just changed up my mind and went for the Defend Homeland . this game is really good playing with it.

As I have played the pocket empires game and would comment that this game is almost similar to the farmville game which we use to play on the facebook . but in this game you have to build your own army , buildings and kingdom. The game hasd even got the 10 unique features to build up the city , there are over 30 different creatures which could be recruited and captured in the game , the game has time based system for which you have to finish the game intime and also have many more features which is real amazing to play with it .And this game comes up free and you could even update the game later .

If you are looking for the RTS game for your android phone then I would suggest you to go for the game of defend home land as playing this game is real fun and would definitely love playing with it, since I have experienced the the game playing with it.