Thread: iOS5 perfectly well-matched to iPhone 3GS

iOS5 perfectly well-matched to iPhone 3GS

I can say without hesitation that IOS5 works better than 4.2.1, 4.3.X. I kept the phone sharply due to the animations, slowdowns, etc in the software versions 4.1. IOS5 works perfectly in iPhone 3Gs . It's very smooth, animations are smoother than 4.0. The notification center is lowered perfectly. Smooth open folders I've seen. In general, it works perfect. Maybe people who have had problems just got a bad installation or something. I've had nothing but good experiences with IOS5. As always, be sure to close the application from time to time as the iPhone 3Gs has limited memory.

However, I would say if you're a iPhone 3Gs s user, you should upgrade.

Re: iOS5 perfectly well-matched to iPhone 3GS

Like to know that I was really concerned after reading other steps I figured it would be well on the basis of how Apple learned from the iPhone 3G with iOS 4 which went wrong and little by little hence why Apple stopped release new versions of IOS 4 on it . Also, since Apple is still selling the device, which would like iOS 5 and properly on it. Can anyone tell about the battery life change after updating to the iOS 5?

I have and will carry on to using an iPhone 3Gs, for the reason that my present plan is a good deal compared with the prices they charge less at Verizon. The merely hitch I have is that I contain to remain for the jailbreak and unlock IOS5 plus so far the battery life is the similar as iOS4 for me. at the moment it is in fact doing a little improved than iOS 4. I am extremely particular concerning how the phone, so I was agreeably astonished by how fine it works IOS5. presently be certain to close applications from time to time owing to memory limits of iPhone 3Gs.

I was concerned about my iPhone 3Gs on iOS 5 betas, which is too slow. GM goes much faster, but in fact surprisingly quick. The majority likely since all the code for debugging and debug logging of the betas is powered down or removed.

I do not identify about being earlier than iOS 4 but absolutely not slower. On it, from my knowledge.

Battery improved in iOS5 going to the GM 5 betas. It look the same to my battery life iOS 4, however your mileage may presume.

I have the exact opposite experience after an accident restore applications, things work slowly, the battery life is terrible, and I see no way to solve this. Although I believe it is due to one or all of the following: two counts of mail configuration change, and work icloud WIFI-synchronization. Although my 3g wifi sync brings to a crawl, but I see that while synchronization. I'm sure the 4 and 4S will undoubtedly have sufficient resources to adequately manage